PDA

View Full Version : What's the most daunting quest (in your opinion)?

Din
01-12-2009, 03:14 PM
That's right, it's time folks. What is the hardest ZC quest you've ever faced?

Would it be...

DUNGEON IMPOSSIBLE (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97774&page=1) by Gleeok

Link to the Paradox by Anarchy_Balsac

Armageddon Quest Forever by CAN'T

Unofficial 6th by Digipro

DemoEX by Phantom Menace and Nightmare

Other (please post what it is)

There 'ya go. Which is it? Which makes you permanently bald?

Russ
01-12-2009, 03:36 PM
DemoEX is the only one I've done, so I voted for it.

FerentzRocks
01-14-2009, 12:57 AM
DemoEX is the hardest quest I've ever finished.

Armageddon Quest Forever is the hardest quest I've ever made what I'd consider substantial progress in (I think I beat the first four or five dungeons), but, eventually I had to throw in the towel. So I'd say AQF is the hardest I've played.

I beat both the James Quests by Nightmare. They were tough, but DemoEX was harder.

Level 11 in the re-release of New Quest is the hardest dungeon I've ever tried to play.

Gleeok
01-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Woohoo! I got nominated for something! :) Yay me! :P

Wow, I've actually played all these on the list, (and beat most of them too, yay me again!) but have to say that hands down Paradox was the most bizarre, difficult, obscure, and down right frustrating quest ever. And that's saying something!

Also would like to add newquest 2 to the topic. Not the hardest, but for some reason is harder for me than it should be....I don't know, maybe tricky is the word?

FerentzRocks
01-14-2009, 02:30 PM
NewQuest2 I didn't find that hard, except for Level 10. Level 10 in that quest is super tough. I can't recall if I even finished it.

NQ2 is an underappreciated quest IMO.

Yapollo
12-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Though I have suffered at all the hands of all of these quests. DemoEX was the first that I played and it has stuck in mind as one of the most difficult quests. I would would second it with Armageddon Quest Forever.

DarkFlameWolf
12-21-2009, 11:16 AM
what, no Hidden Duality Xtreme? I thought that was pretty hard. LOL:naughty:

Chris Miller
12-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Demo Quest EX by far is the hardest quest I've ever beaten. And by beaten, I mean curse and smash buttons until I won.