PDA

View Full Version : SotW 28?

Joe123
01-08-2009, 07:10 PM
I just realised we haven't had a SotW in two weeks.

There aren't any submissions in the sotw inbox either, does anyone fancy submitting something so we can get one going?

Pineconn
01-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Well, since the Expo is open, we can probably afford not to have one this week. (And, of course, Gemstone has come to a halt.)

Joe123
01-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Oh right ok.
I wasn't aware the Expo had opened.

We didn't have one last week either though =P

tox_von
01-16-2009, 09:05 AM
I stopped entering because noone was voting for me and i didnt get any feed back on the new tiles i made or what i needed to do to improove my shots, should i enter anyway?

Why not have a new tile contest to make new tiles for pure, its the best tileset but it needs more tiles to make it new.Each week could be grass,bush,rocks etc

Russ
01-16-2009, 12:18 PM
(And, of course, Gemstone has come to a halt.)
Don't worry, I'm working on it. In fact, somebody from Pure ZC volunteered to help me with it.

LostInHyru1e
01-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Yo. Haven't been here in a while, but the new format looks very cool. When is the next pic gonna go up?

EDIT: Wait, was the copy-this-shot thing canceled or revoked or something? I can't find a post that says so but that seems to be the case...

Russ
01-23-2009, 08:15 PM
It didn't seem to work out. Well, it did, but then I got lazy and stopped making new shots. :D

Maybe I could borrow a few from Eternal Winter. Would that be okay?

LostInHyru1e
01-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Sounded like a cool idea. You hereby have my permission to use any of the shots of mine you can find, including Black Rain and Meaning of Christmas stuff if that's what floats your boat... except for Custom Boss screens.

Russ
01-24-2009, 12:06 AM
Really? Thanks! I'll find some good ones, and give you full credit. Thanks so much!

Alex-Link
01-24-2009, 03:16 PM
It didn't seem to work out. Well, it did, but then I got lazy and stopped making new shots. :D

Maybe I could borrow a few from Eternal Winter. Would that be okay?

The idea of having a base shot maybe restricted people's originality or something...