PDA

View Full Version : I need to speak.

bigjoe
01-06-2009, 08:50 PM
The past two weeks I been. Let's just ponder to ourselves this: Do crazy people need a gas station? Or do they never run out of fuel.

At any rate, my frontal lobe is withering away. Apparently I'm diagnosed full blown schizo now. what fun.

Dechipher
01-06-2009, 10:11 PM
The past two weeks I been.

GRAMMAR

Hey in all reality, knowing you're diagnosed with something hopefully will help you with fighting off the effects of it. Like, if I knew I was a pathological liar, and I actually gave a shit, it'd be easier to try to stop from lying.

Horrible analogy, but I'd feel like a dick if I just said "GRAMMAR"

I like the crazy people/gas station thing though. Quite clever.

Lilith
01-07-2009, 12:12 AM
---

Beldaran
01-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Apparently I'm diagnosed full blown schizo now. what fun.

So which one of you posted this?

Lilith
01-07-2009, 02:28 AM
---

Beldaran
01-07-2009, 02:29 AM
with a DSM

A what now?

Anyway, I couldn't resist. I knew it was tasteless, cruel, sick, and pathetic... I just could not resist making a joke.

Modus Ponens
01-07-2009, 04:51 AM
The DSM is some kind of mental disorder manual that explains what everything is. I think she did that because you made the common mistake of assuming that all schizophrenics have dissociative identity disorder, which is kind of like assuming that everyone with Tourette's swears all the time.

Anyway, joe, it really is good that this diagnosis has been made. Now treatment can begin.

Breaker
01-07-2009, 08:13 AM
whatever happened to just being crazy.

bigjoe
01-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Well. Refractory process happened. People want to kill craziness in and of itself just because they don't want to move beyond their tiny little Earth. Therefore in order to suppress intelligent minds, the truly intelligent ones that were created by recombinant genes, secret societies would strive to entirely blank out 'single geniuses'.

There are two secret societies: The societies of Grandpa Cornelius, and his friend, Grandpa Wu. That was definitely metaphoric.

And by the way , what of grammar?

Robotic thinking is dumb and insentient. Comprehension of physics without it whatsoever is something greater to strive for.

GRAMMAR

If somebody says "I am." or "I exist." is that not completing a sentence?

Brasel
01-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Sorry to hear it Joe. You know where to find me if you need me. I'm online at all times now thanks to a new smart phone.

firebug
01-10-2009, 08:13 PM
hitting beldaran over the head with a DSM
Quoted for truths.
MPD/DID is much more interesting than Schizophrenia.