PDA

View Full Version : Funniest game review site ever

Pielord
12-30-2008, 06:09 PM
http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/gaming.html

This site is absolutely amazing. I not trying to insult anyone but, the views there are absolutely stupid and unrealistic. I'm not Christian so I probably don't get some of it but still, I really think that a lot of the things he says are stupid and thats why I think they're funny. Hope you get a laugh out of it.

Rijuhn
12-30-2008, 09:24 PM
I laughed so hard reading through all of that...yet, the more I read and "investigated" I noticed just how large and consistent the website is.

Either it's a very detailed and clever joke made by a team of people over the course of a month or two, or it's tragically true. :(

As a follower of Christ I have to say that if it is true then I’m very disappointed and must make it clear that most Christians are not THAT ridiculous.

phattonez
12-30-2008, 09:36 PM
No way, that has to be a joke. I'm just looking for something besides the sarcasm.

Modus Ponens
12-30-2008, 09:38 PM
We know, Rijuhn. :)

Zonhin
12-31-2008, 01:45 AM
I wouldn't worry too much.

The_Amaster
12-31-2008, 11:46 AM
The first half was like "Okay, reviewing some Christian games, heh, amusing". Than I read the Tetris review...

I mean, okay, arguments can be made for the imagery in Doom and somesuch, I respect that. But Tetris?! I mean, come on man. If it wasn't for that one, I'd think it was a legit sit,e ebcause I know people like this, but Tetris makes me think this is a bit too out there to be true.

Shazza Dani
12-31-2008, 12:04 PM
I rate that website ZERO CROSSES.

phattonez
12-31-2008, 01:21 PM
Ok, so if you go to the main page, not just the game review page, it says that the pastor's nickname is Skeet. Come on, that has to be fake. Right?

Prrkitty
12-31-2008, 03:53 PM
I would have believed it more if the pastor's nickname would have been "Bubba".

Russ
12-31-2008, 04:03 PM
Okay, that's a good joke.

That Tetris review made me laugh. I don't think I would ever have linked Tetris to comunism or religion.

And some of the "Christian" games sounded pretty funny. How does a Christian RPG or FPS work?

Pielord
12-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Ya, it does seem rather fake. I mean, how can anyone really think that tetris makes people communists somehow. Or that Spore's DRM is the mark of the beast. It justs makes no sense to me. But still, there are some stupid people in this world.