PDA

View Full Version : Okami for PS2 - Problem

Lukky
12-28-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey. I'm playing Okami for PS2 and I'm trying to defeat the Devil Gate in Ryoshima Coast. There's a point it gets to where the gate vanishes, but it's still 'there' and I don't get the stray bead.

Is this a glitch or am I supposed to do something to get the bead? I've done it twice and the same thing happens. I can't see the gate anymore but it's still 'there' ... I can hear the sound effect for it, but the gate is just... gone...

ShadowTiger
12-29-2008, 01:06 AM
You have to walk outside of middle of the area, nearly to the edge. Then you'll see it pop into view. Same thing happens on the Wii version. It's just there because you finish the battle in the "area" of the gate, so it despawns until you're clear of the space.

Lukky
12-29-2008, 01:10 AM
I'm not standing on it. -_-; I've been walking around... If it was that simple I wouldn't be here.

It's alright though, I found out what was wrong. x3

ShadowTiger
12-29-2008, 10:59 AM
What was wrong though? D:

Lukky
12-29-2008, 11:57 AM
Apparently after you defeat a gate and get the bead, the gate still comes back the next time you're in the cave... O_o I must have already got it... and then forgotten.

vegeta1215
12-29-2008, 08:30 PM
The beads for the demon gates are #44 (Ryoshima Coast), #65 (N. Ryoshima Coast), and #79 (Kamui). Go to your inventory and see if you have the one/s you're looking for. If not, you've got work to do ;)