PDA

View Full Version : A Holiday Gift of Scripts

HeroOfFire
12-25-2008, 07:46 PM
A little gift for the holidays...

For Build 910:

http://rapidshare.com/files/176786187/ScriptLand.qst.html

Well, maybe not so little. This simple test quest contains countless scripts that perfrom some interesting effects. A quick list of some of the more interesting scripts in the quest:

Item: Ball and Chain - Need I say more? See if you can get it.
Spawn Item - Spawns an item, and can check to not spawn an item Link already has.
Buyable Item - A special FFC that allows Link to buy an item by facing the location and pressing "A". Press "B" to check the item.
Inventory Changer - Quietly changes Link's inventory.
Talking NPC - Similar to other NPC scripts, Link can talk to the FFC and have the FFC trigger something.
Get Item String - Displays a string when Link gets an item. Pretty basic.
Constant Item - Spawns the same item over and over. Good for mass spawning ammo and making the spawing check Link's ammo count.
Password - Enter a password by stepping on combos. There are more possabilites than what the quest demonstrates.
Color Path - As seen in OOA.
Combo Paver - As seen in LA.
Rail Cart - Yes, these are from OOS and OOA.
Custom Combo - Make combos have some unique effects, such as launching Link into the air or imitating the effects of bubbles.
Weight Switch - As long as Link or a solid combo is on it, it stays activated.
Custom Spike Trap - Complete with interesting AI and a rotational variation.
Spreading Combo - Can you say "erosion"?
Laser Trigger - Don't trip an alarm or get zapped!
Custom Boss: ?????? - Mostly complete, and it even references a hilarious bug from an ancient beta!

Anyway, enjoy!

Russ
12-26-2008, 01:04 AM
That sounds awesome! But I can't download it. :(

Would you mind uploading it to Media Fire?

Shoelace
12-26-2008, 03:39 AM
That was great! You are awesome indeed. One thing I have to tell you know, the mine cart has a bug. Basically, this happened to me: Mine Cart works and I took it to the next room. However, once I was at the next room I died. >_< I went bring to the room, and the minecart was Gone! I am thinking it is in the room I left it in, but now, I can't get in that room.

Other than that. <3 <3 <3

cbailey78
12-26-2008, 08:44 PM
That sounds awesome! But I can't download it. :(

Would you mind uploading it to Media Fire?

RapidShare sucks! You have to wait 60 seconds out of your life to download a stinking simple file!

MediaFire Rules!

Shazza Dani
12-26-2008, 10:56 PM
MediaFire [Link (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r4mfy3lmz1n)] for all you lazy louses. D:>

Russ
12-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Muchos gracias.

Now let's see what we have here...

Mega Link
02-22-2009, 11:22 AM
I can't download it on either rapidshare or mediafire. :(

sps999
03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
"A Holiday Gift of Scripts "

That made me think it was those scripts at the top, but all that I get is the demo quest, are there the actual scripts in this?

EDIT - Sorry and Nevermind, I din't check the current Buffer in Zscript.

Fire Wizzrobe
05-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Anyone still have this file? Both links are long gone.

Rastael
12-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Does anyone has the Rail-cart script?