PDA

View Full Version : [Mr.Buttersworth] 16 Illogicals

Mr.Buttersworth
12-21-2008, 02:18 AM
1.) If it isn't obvious already, my main hobby is writing. I love to write dark and depressing, although I have a lot of comedic side entries. My main series is "The Innocence of an Angel of Death", and the first book I'm writing is called "Thoughts on Camille" (which people pick on me for because I have a close friend named Camille). Takes place in an apocalyptic, unknown wasteland, due to an accident with some nukes and meteors... although they came about because of the perfect ruler. He is able to make his country economically, militarily, etc. successful... and he's very popular with his people. The problem? He's schizophrenic. That's how he can handle so many sides... but he has a dangerous face, too. The main character is still debatable for a name (his name in the Barren World is Azrael, but his real name determines the title of the next book) but he lives in a wasteland where he is forced to be immortal as long as he has hope (which is where the title of this book comes in) but he can die whenever he wants. He is torn between reality and nightmares, he never knows when he is dreaming, though... there's a lot more I could explain, but some must be a surprise...

2.) Right, comedic writing. My first piece was World War Waffle, which got some inspiration from PM:TTYD. It's about the Waffle Kingdom going to war to 2 countries, because of WAFFLE HOUSE. It involves Greek Mythology, Time Travel, and Paradoxes! And of course, food. My next piece I'm working on right now is The Befallen Tragedy of... Milk Dudes, which is about The Fonz playing as a Robin Hood-esque character, as he tries to save one of the many movie theaters across the world, because all are ruled through tyranny of higher up beings. My next piece will be "The Legend of Nogway", then I'm thinking of doing some Gauntlet parody.

3.) I just joined a band (tonight) which is currently named "Eclipse" or something like that... I'm a singer. Yeah. A sexy singer. My name is Link, conveniently, since Austin said I looked like a Robin Hood or Link, and I conveniently went over to Brian's car and grabbed the new Legend of Zelda cap he got me this night, so I got to be Link. Austin is the guitarist, and is named Genesis. Josh plays keyboard, and is named Super Sonic. Other names (for Matt and Brian) are still debatable. We have varying styles of music. Austin just plays whatever comes to his mind.

4.) Wizard Needs Food, Badly (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rp9XvD5kXg): This is my favorite Ska song... oh yeah, I love Ska; it's my favorite genre of music.

5.) I have this odd relationship with girls... I get along well with them, but nothing ever beyond good friends... but they are comfortable with sharing drinks with me... which is weird. Also I'm like this natural therapist or psychologist for them, too... apparently I have good advice for them O_o

6.) I am an ambidextrous archer. I am left handed, to explain, but tonight I self-forced myself to use a right-handed bow, even nailed the bulls-eye 4 or 5 times, too. So, yes, ambidextrous archer icon_cool.gif It was just a 45 lb. bow, though, that's all.

7.) I have a few friends who do stuff such as Ragnarok, and sword-fighting... so I partake in competitions with them... so yes, I am an amateur swordsman of sorts, too. I mainly fight with katanas and clubs.

8.) I am cursed by the number 255. I see it everywhere I go. When I go to Rush's, Jeremy's place, heck, when Brian picks me up for church, his milage is around 250-ish, conveniently usually right before 255. It's my 744, so to say. It gets me on the clock, too, a lot. I tend to wake up at 12:55 on weekends >_<

9.) I have a short attention span. *walks away* I'm bad at sudoku and rubix cubes.

10.) I had an NES for all my life, but always played the Sega Genesis. I played Zelda since I was 4 or 5, but I mostly played Sonic the Hedgehog 2. It's my first video game, anyway :)

11.) I don't have a lot of original catchphrases so I steal others'. Like "Let's not do it and say we didn't" or "We don't talk about that right now". Usually I just say "That's a hyperbole/oxymoron/other literary device". It sometimes works. Sometimes I mess up.

12.) I hate tomatoes, but I love them in tacos or stuffed in chicken or dressing. A lot of food I hate goes good with something else I love. Like mushrooms.

13.) I'm a hardcore player of Monopoly. I like playing as the wheel-barrow. It's the most badass piece.

14.) I'm very indecisive. Recently got a name change on PZC :P

15.) I am neither hero nor villain. I do not always enjoy helping people, I do not always enjoy putting people down. If you think I do, you are sadly mistaken... I know sometimes I'm a complete jackass, but hey, guess used to it. It's my way of expressing friendship, like when Chuck Norris kicks your ass.

16.) I frequently hold Bible studies in my Creative Writing Class. I usually only get 2 or 3 people to listen, but hey, it helps some people (and me).

YES I AM PROSPEKT :mad:

Daarkseid
12-21-2008, 02:57 AM
Who the fuck are you?

Mr.Buttersworth
12-21-2008, 02:59 AM
http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=3119

Shazza Dani
12-21-2008, 03:09 AM
You hate tomatoes?! GTFO! …AND mushrooms? FFFFFFF

Also, who are you?

Lilith
12-21-2008, 04:22 AM
---

Icey
12-21-2008, 05:51 AM
Who the fuck are you?

While a totally valid response... this is actually a neat way to introduce yourself.

Way better and more interesting than "hai i m new u look interesting lol"

And he was cheeky in his post so it's rather obvious he knows it's an unconventional 1st (or 2nd?) post and that it's a lot of random info for a newbie.

I like it.

Shazza Dani
12-21-2008, 06:03 AM
He's evidently someone from PureZC… ¿¡Pero quién?!

Beldaran
12-21-2008, 06:07 AM
5.) I have this odd relationship with girls... I get along well with them, but nothing ever beyond good friends... but they are comfortable with sharing drinks with me... which is weird. Also I'm like this natural therapist or psychologist for them, too... apparently I have good advice for them

You. Will. Never. Get. Laid.

Shazza Dani
12-21-2008, 06:12 AM
You. Will. Never. Get. Laid.

Unless. He. Likes. Guys. Which he never specified. ;D

Gleeok
12-21-2008, 06:13 AM
Dude, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you need to keep your bitch on a leash.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/Tiamat_AD/Image2.png

Shazza Dani
12-21-2008, 06:16 AM
Dude, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you need to keep your bitch on a leash.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/Tiamat_AD/Image2.png

He's going to give her a yeast infection! http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/tdrisko/Emoticons/34gmrzr.gif

Daarkseid
12-21-2008, 06:18 AM
While a totally valid response... this is actually a neat way to introduce yourself.

Way better and more interesting than "hai i m new u look interesting lol"

And he was cheeky in his post so it's rather obvious he knows it's an unconventional 1st (or 2nd?) post and that it's a lot of random info for a newbie.

I like it.

Fine, make me look like a total dick. My post seemed appropriate until you decided to come here and respond with something completely sensible and much more well thought out. You will rue this day, I swear to you!

Prospekt, I apologize for my response, it was unnecessary and rude. Again, I am sorry. Normally new members first post in the new members forum or they just reply to existing topics with their own input, at which point they start to appear as a regular.

Shazza Dani
12-21-2008, 06:25 AM
I still have no idear who Prospekt is. Damn name changes.

Daarkseid
12-21-2008, 06:25 AM
I still have no idear who Prospekt is. Damn name changes.

He's from PZC, a sister community of sorts, though he could be unknown there for all I know.

Shazza Dani
12-21-2008, 06:28 AM
I know about PureZC. I used to be a mod there… D: But Prospekt had a username change there, because I don't know that name.

Joe123
12-21-2008, 06:32 AM
Moonwhisper.

Shazza Dani
12-21-2008, 07:11 AM
Ho ho! I see. I do indeed.

(I'm pretty sure that's an accurate quote from Old Man Ho Ho…)

ShadowTiger
12-21-2008, 08:23 AM
He just got the change like, today, so... And yes, the 16 Facts thing has spread like wildfire over there. Too bad people here don't want to appear "gay" or overliterate in reading them, much less take the time to use it as a bonding experience. (Which is also "gay" if you're an under-literate idiot.)

Masamune
12-21-2008, 12:36 PM
Too bad people here don't want to appear "gay" or overliterate in reading them, much less take the time to use it as a bonding experience. (Which is also "gay" if you're an under-literate idiot.)

It's because they remind me of lame ass myspace surveys. Which are undeniably gay.

Lilith
12-21-2008, 03:23 PM
---

Shazza Dani
12-21-2008, 05:20 PM
I like guys and I get laid....

*High five* http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/tdrisko/Emoticons/34gmrzr.gif