PDA

View Full Version : CLUB NINTENDO USA!

Radium
12-17-2008, 10:49 PM
What are you waiting for? Sign up!!! http://club.nintendo.com/

club nintendo press release and pictures of two of the rewards you can earn (http://www.wiiplaygames.com/2008/12/17/club-nintendo/)

Shazza Dani
12-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Just yesterday I was reading a rant on another forum about how Club Nintendo sucks. Lawl

Like, you have to register $400 worth of crap to get some cards, or $800 for a DS game… >.>

Radium
12-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Well, at least it's an option now for those who do spend that much on Nintendo hardware and games...

You'd have to buy 10 Nintendo Wii games to get the 800 points for the game and watch prize.

The_Amaster
12-17-2008, 11:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I haven't touched the contents of the Wii boxes, besides the discs, and I have like 9 VC titles...but man, I have like 20 DS games going back 3 years. I dunno if I still have all of the little papery slips from inside.

Russ
12-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Wow. I've got about 15 DS games and countless GBA games, plaus a few Wii and GC games. I could get some good deals off of this.

Shazza Dani
12-18-2008, 01:13 AM
I remember a long time ago I registered some old crap and got a "free" demo of Metroid Prime 2. I should still have that disk laying around somewhere, but I don't own a Gamecube or Wii to play it.

Vagla
12-18-2008, 03:58 AM
Well, at least it's an option now for those who do spend that much on Nintendo hardware and games...

You'd have to buy 10 Nintendo Wii games to get the 800 points for the game and watch prize.

16. 10 would only get you 500 coins.

I'm unsure if I should get the Game & Watch game now or hold off to see if there'll be any other neat DS games (the Tingle one could happen at some point), since I know I won't be getting another 800 coins anytime soon, if ever. Decisions...

The_Amaster
12-18-2008, 08:27 AM
Oh, I'm not spending mine yet. I'm defnitly waiting till they get a more complete catalog up.

Radium
12-18-2008, 04:04 PM
16. 10 would only get you 500 coins.

I'm unsure if I should get the Game & Watch game now or hold off to see if there'll be any other neat DS games (the Tingle one could happen at some point), since I know I won't be getting another 800 coins anytime soon, if ever. Decisions...

That's if you didn't get the 30 extra points you can earn by the following:

You can earn Coins by:

Registering a Wii or Nintendo DS game and completing a quick survey.

Wii games = 50 Coins
Nintendo DS games = 30 Coins
Wii Shop Channel games and Wii Channels = 10 Coins

Indicating your intent to buy a game. You'll earn 10 extra Coins after you buy it, register it and complete the survey.

Registering a Nintendo game and completing a quick survey within 4 weeks of its launch. You'll earn an additional 10 Coins!

Completing a Post Play survey that will be available within 4-6 after the release of a game. You'll earn an additional 10 Coins!

AtmaWeapon
12-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Slooooooooooooow. Registering games is a pain in the but due to Nintendo's inability to do anything right on the internet. It takes a minute per page load for some reason. It's also making me somewhat upset that only first-party games count. At this rate, I'll have to wait for Nintendo to release 5-6 more games before I have enough points for one item (though half my DS library's currently unregistered. Looks like they aren't worth as many points. Go figure.)

Like everything else the big N's done lately, I hate it and it's drudgework, but the items are fancy enough that I'll put up with it. They're that restaurant that makes the awesome food but the waiter always calls you names.

War Lord
12-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Anyone know how to get your virtual console stuff to show up?
It shows where I've purchased it under my account, but I have no coins from any of the games.