PDA

View Full Version : [Russ] 16 Facts About Me

Russ
12-16-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm just following ST's trend here.

1. I can't stand it when people type in shorthand or no caps. It drives me crazy.

2. I am very religious. Maybe not to the same extent as some people, but I take my religion seriously.

3. My favorite food is sushi. Best stuff in the world.

4. I consider myself to be very intelligent. Since I was young, people have been comenting about my intelligence, and as a result, I love knowledge, and I'm quite cocky.

5. I'm very curious. When I say something neat, you can be sure I'll be looking up info on it first chance I get.

6. I love flying in airplanes, yet I have a fear of heights. Put me on a cliff edge, and I'm very nervous. Put me in the co-pilot seat of a two seat airplane, and I'm having the time of my life.

7. I can play Piano and Bass fairly well. I'm still taking lessons though.

8. Beldaran is capable of making me laugh, become angry, pray, read about evolution, and surf the web, all at the same time.

9. I'm a Republican.

10. I like debating, even though I generally lose.

11. I am horrible at spelling.

12. I have friends ranging from age seven to seventeen.

13. I have a younger brother who is the opposite of me in every possible way.

14. I don't like sports very much.

15. My favorite genre of movie is comedy.

16. I love to read. I've been known to read huge books from an early age.

Well, there you have it. 16 things you might not have known about me before. Thanks to Shadow Tiger for setting the trend.

ShadowTiger
12-16-2008, 08:49 PM
3. My favorite food is sushi. Best stuff in the world.HELL Yes. Sushi is one of the most amazing foods. Once you learn to make it yourself, and get really good, it's like a small portion of your life has suddenly solidified and became "awesome."

15. My favorite genre of movie is comedy.Mine too. They're really the only movies I can see myself seriously actually wanting to see with any amount of enthusiasm at all.

Thanks to Shadow Tiger for setting the trend.Thank Facebook, really. My friends started it, and I just hopped on the bandwagon and took off with it. Thanks for the thanks though. :)