PDA

View Full Version : Max Memory ps2

Dracula9009
12-09-2008, 05:47 PM
I have this thing called Max Memory on my action replay max for my ps2... It is set to start in progressive scan... My tv is not set nor can it be set to progressive scan... How do I fix this? I tried to ask the company I bought it from but they have not sent me an e-mail for about 2 years... Can any one help?

Archibaldo
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
This doesn't belong in Think Tank. I moved it to GGD. Thank you come again.

MottZilla
12-09-2008, 09:04 PM
You best bet is to navigate the menus blind. You'll need to find a video or something so you know what buttons to push in what order to set it back to turn off progressive scan. Otherwise you need to find a TV that does support progressive scan. Another idea is start this thing with the memory cards pulled out so it can't load your saved settings. Finally as a last resort you could delete the settings file from your memory card.

Nicholas Steel
12-10-2008, 01:13 AM
go to a electronics store and tell them your interested in a tv and would like to test out your games on it to make sure it meets your needs ;) take your console and use it on there TV and turn off progressive mode :D

Also, I would have kinda sent maybe, oh, I dunno, A 2ND EMAIL!?!? after 2 months....

Gleeok
12-10-2008, 02:41 AM
go to a electronics store and tell them your interested in a tv and would like to test out your games on it to make sure it meets your needs ;) take your console and use it on there TV and turn off progressive mode :D

lol. I remember once back when HDTVs were pretty new, it was raining out, I just got off work, and there was a Circuit City right across the street. I went in there, made myself comfortable on this love seat they had in there, and watched the Matrix in it's entirety with the 5.1 speaker setup they had going in the sound encapsulation room.

..I decided against purchasing the TV after all. :D

Dracula9009
12-17-2008, 11:31 AM

Also, I would have kinda sent maybe, oh, I dunno, A 2ND EMAIL!?!? after 2 months....

I did... And you know what there replay was? A very nasty email telling me to stop pestering them. Now my email is on every admin's spam list there. I found a tv that has progressive scan. I got to the settings and there is no option to turn off progressive scan... But now I have another problem: after I loaded my saves the code list for my ar got erased. I don't know how... It will attempt to load the code list and just freeze when it is almost done. The settings for it are saved as corrupted data so you don't erase it. Do you know of any way I can get the codelist back? It has several cheats that I can not lose... Or is there a way to erase it?

MottZilla
12-17-2008, 03:48 PM
I've not used AR on PS2, but on GameCube they had a "Reset Hardware" option that would reset everything to the default settings. If your cheat code list is gone, its gone and you can't get it back.

Dracula9009
12-18-2008, 07:01 AM
If only it was that simple. There is no reset hardware option on this.