PDA

View Full Version : Quest 2

bbowen07
12-07-2008, 01:34 AM
I was wondering, I just finished quest 1, and when it took me to quest 2 i didn't start out at the origin. I started out at the top of the mountain stuck in the corner in some rocks. I can't move anywhere. I was wondering if this was suppose to happen and there is a trick that I don't remember from back in the day or if it is a gliche and I will have to start completely over. If anyone knows how to get out of this predicament I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you Bree:)

King Aquamentus
12-07-2008, 02:15 AM
Don't beat 1st to play 2nd, in ZC. Please load up 2nd.qst.

CaRmAgE
12-07-2008, 02:15 AM
bbowen07, this is not the proper forum to post such questions. All questions related to Zelda Classic should be posted in the ZC Discussion (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26) sub-forum.

As far as your predicament goes, you can try loading the 2nd quest directly like Old-skool said by typing ZELDA as your name.

King Aquamentus
12-07-2008, 01:58 PM
No, just load 2nd.qst. I'm not sure ZELDA will be much different from beating 1st.

Shazza Dani
12-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I thought you couldn't load 2nd.qst because its quest # in the header isn't set to zero.

Anthus
12-07-2008, 02:09 PM
No, just load 2nd.qst. I'm not sure ZELDA will be much different from beating 1st.

In 2.10, entering 'ZELDA' works, and it starts out just fine. That is how I've always done it. If you try and load the second quest, you get an error messages saying it is not a custom quest.