PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather see?

Anthus
11-16-2008, 10:42 PM
I was going to make some long post*, but I'm just going to ask. I have been working on a classic quest called Zelda TD as many of you ZC enthusiasts know. I have also posted various screens resembling Zelda 1, using the DoR set. These are from my 3rd quest spin on the classic deal, but I only work on it when I'm bored of anything else that requires actual work in ZC. I also have two other projects I have yet to show, and don't plan to any time soon (one is Zelda TD related, the other, not so much). Plus, there are a few small, and unfruitful experimental quests and ideas which will either be scrapped or incorporated into other, bigger things.

Anyway, my point is, would people like to see Zelda TD released before anything else, or would the majority prefer something more graphically pleasing? I know there are a few people that would love to play ZTD, but I'm not sure if it is a good "first impression" quest. Most people would never touch it because of the tile set alone. My concern is that anything released later would probably be disregarded as well.

So, I dunno. o.o'

What would you, the player, advise?

*Well, I guess I kind of did anyway.

Russ
11-16-2008, 10:47 PM
I'd rather see Zelda TD first.

Revfan9
11-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Just produce a good game. Any game. It doesn't matter, so long as it's good.