PDA

View Full Version : Hero Without a Name

fajz
11-15-2008, 12:03 AM
Can someone help me with the quest "Hero Without A Name"? I can't seem to figure out how to get past a tile in the Falls on the third floor 3 rooms north. It looks like a disappearing cross with a "Hand" that keeps circling like a second hand. I figure you need to hit something on the wall with some weapon but I can't figure out where or with what. I noticed when I hit the wall in the northwest corner of the room my boomerang disappears for a moment. There is also a blank tile on the floor and I have tried everything on it but to no avail. Little help please and thanks.

Gleeok
11-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Are you referring to lv2? My apologies, but it's been a while and I only made it to around lv6 or 7. I know that some blocks can only be pushed up/down and there are no rooms that I can remember that produce a blank square instead of a secret.

I think it's level 5 where you need to use the boomerang how you descibed...Take a look at Jerome's thread at purezc would be my advice. Sorry I couldn't be much more help. You see, I earned the "world's worst beta tester" award for this game. :P

fajz
11-20-2008, 08:33 AM
Does anyone know where level 5 is? I am getting very bored trying to find it.

fajz
11-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Has nobody played this quest?

DarkDeath
12-01-2008, 02:27 AM
Im interested in this quest as well keep up the good work

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
01-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Ok time for a bump where is the lake cave because I need the flippers. I have beaten levels 1-4 and have the blue ring, white sword, raft, ladder, bombs, bow, regular arrow, both rupee upgrades, letter/red medicine. I need access to the lake cave asap

jerome
02-02-2009, 01:18 AM
The lake cave you can find by riding your raft straight (somewhat_ to the right on the big lake. You'll run into some red darknuts and leevers. Head east. If you head south on the next 2 screens, you'll end up in that 2 screen maze on your way to level 3. You'll have to go through a raft maze. Then you'll have to go through a stepladder type of maze. You'll need to push a rock to gain access to the key 1 screen south of the Lake Cave entrance. Once you get the item in there, you can search for a HC. The hint to the screen location is in the graveyard.

I'll check back when I can if anyone needs anymore help.

EDIT:
To those that felt abandoned that I didn't help you earlier, it's because my work blocked this site for the longest time. Though not my fault, sorry about that.

Dell297
02-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Uh I played it a little and I can't even find the sword. Im about to quit playing the quest im so confused.:confused:

jerome
02-12-2009, 12:55 PM
The first two levels you won't have the sword. After you get the item in level 2 (step-ladder), you can leave and either A:Buy the wooden sword, or B:Fight some more swordless and get the boomerang so you can get the white sword.

cors
07-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Just started playing this game right now.