PDA

View Full Version : Changing the Triforce

CloudWeaver
11-03-2008, 11:32 PM
How would I go about reprogramming the Triforce to a different layout, specifically shards of a mirror with link's face reflected in it. I already have the tiles for the mirror prepared, I just need the directions on how to set them. My ZQuest version is 2.10

Russ
11-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Welcome!

To change the tiles in 2.10, go to Quest-Sprites-Items. Choose "Triforce". Click on the tile that shows the triforce, and then just look through the tilesheet to find the tile you want. It's been a while since I used 2.10, and I'm going from memory, so if that doesn't work, tell me and I'll open Zquest up and figure it out.

King Aquamentus
11-04-2008, 12:57 AM
I don't think that's what he means. See, that assumes you want all the parts of the triforce to look the same. Having unique looking fragments IS possible, however the secret to pulling it off, if I'm not mistaken, is something PolygonX8 likes to keep under his hat.

CloudWeaver
11-04-2008, 01:22 AM
Drat, then. Seems like I'll have to poke around on my own... this could take a while...

Dann Woolf
11-04-2008, 07:54 AM
I don't think that's what he means. See, that assumes you want all the parts of the triforce to look the same. Having unique looking fragments IS possible, however the secret to pulling it off, if I'm not mistaken, is something PolygonX8 likes to keep under his hat.

I figured out how to do that on my own, but I didn't know it was a secret.