PDA

View Full Version : Gore speaks at Harvard about imminent danger of global warming...

Beldaran
10-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Al Gore spoke at Harvard recently, warning us against the imminent and immediate dangers of global warming. You can tell how much he cares about this issue, since he managed to brave record cold temperatures (http://motls.blogspot.com/2008/10/gore-effect-arrives-to-harvard.html) for the event.

Harvard was nice enough to serve hot soup and cider so that people wouldn't freeze to death while celebrating their fight against global warming.

rock_nog
10-23-2008, 06:14 PM
I thought you were better than that, Bel. Al Gore may be an idiot, but even you know that the danger of global warming isn't hotter temperatures, but the shift in weather patterns increased global temperatures could bring on. I mean, the actual difference in temperatures is hardly noticeable - but that doesn't mean it can't wreak havoc with weather systems.

Beldaran
10-23-2008, 06:38 PM
I thought you were better than that, Bel.

You thought I was better than making fun of people?

Tsk tsk.

ShadowTiger
10-23-2008, 07:37 PM
Bill Clinton is speaking at Queens College right now where I am. (... Queens College.)

The Journalism club is composed of totally hot girls, some of which are acquiring interns right now. Need I say more?

Cloral
10-23-2008, 07:53 PM
I believe this is the definition of irony.

Though yes, as I pointed out in a previous post, global warming would make some areas colder - the northeastern United States being one of those places.

AtmaWeapon
10-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Bill Clinton is speaking at Queens College right now where I am. (... Queens College.)

The Journalism club is composed of totally hit girls, some of which are acquiring interns right now. Need I say more?That's real nice of the college to take in victims of domestic abuse like that! My only question is why the Journalism club, which is composed of those poor beaten ladies, is taking interns? Doesn't it usually work the other way around?

ShadowTiger
10-23-2008, 08:13 PM
Took me a while to get that. Heheh. I'm not on my usual keyboard, sorry. XD Mac Keyboard. It's like, a third of an inch thick. So not used to this...