PDA

View Full Version : Back from Emergency Surgery

King Aquamentus
10-17-2008, 12:00 AM
In case people here actually wondered why I wasn't on for a week, no, it wasn't because I have a life or something (heheh...) I actually had to have my appendix removed. and it burst while waiting for surgery, which was backed up. So I was up there for a good week or so. so... yeah.

Pryme8
10-17-2008, 12:08 AM
sounds like that wasn't much fun? you in any pain now?

BlissUnknown
10-17-2008, 12:09 AM
You're still alive. :-P Awesome!

I wasn't on for a week, no, it wasn't because I have a life or something
Just because I'm on this forum, doesn't mean I don't have a life. It's a way that I procrastinate on studying for my mind-blowing classes (especially now that midterms are around the corner). :sly:

Prrkitty
10-17-2008, 12:47 AM
*hug* Now that it's out it won't ever bother you again. :)
Blessings hon ... :)

Din
10-17-2008, 12:49 AM
Good to know you're OK. So are you in pain now? Well, good to know you're alive, considering it burst, although it's a good thing it burst right when you were there, huh? Anyway, glad to have you back. :)

aces2022
10-17-2008, 04:44 AM
Sometimes I worry about my appendix. I DON"T WANT TO DIE!! I was wondering where you were though. Did they give you a lollipop, or ice cream? Did the food suck as much as everyone always says it does in the hospital?

erm2003
10-17-2008, 05:27 AM
Wow man. I am glad you are OK. It can be quite a serious problem when it bursts before it's removed. I have heard of that problem lasting more than a week so you did well. Welcome back. :)

Modus Ponens
10-17-2008, 05:41 AM
*hug* Now that it's out it won't ever bother you again. :)

Or will it...?

This gives me a great idea for a movie. Brb.

ShadowTiger
10-17-2008, 07:55 AM
Oh goodness grief. XD

Very very happy that you're back, alive and well! You've been quite missed. ^__^

King Aquamentus
10-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Just because I'm on this forum, doesn't mean I don't have a life. It's a way that I procrastinate on studying for my mind-blowing classes (especially now that midterms are around the corner). :sly:

And that, good sir will come back to bite you in the ass. XD Trust me, not having one helps.

BlissUnknown
10-17-2008, 10:59 PM
And that, good sir will come back to bite you in the ass. XD Trust me, not having one helps.

Good "miss," you mean. :)

Eh, none of us lives our lives to the fullest, and we all procrastinate one way or another whether we like to admit it or not. :rolleyes:

ZTC
10-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Oi, sorry to hear that happened. Well, you could say that you lost some weight because of surgery now. ;) Glad to hear that you made it through.

King Aquamentus
10-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Good "miss," you mean. :)

Eh, none of us lives our lives to the fullest, and we all procrastinate one way or another whether we like to admit it or not. :rolleyes:

Uh, no that 's not what I mean... It's AGN. Don't have a life outside AGN. Please.

Well, you could say that you lost some weight because of surgery now.

No.

rock_nog
10-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Seriously, having a life is dangerous - besides greatly degrading the quality and quantity of your posts, you run the risk of eventually becoming one of those people who has a life and only ever returns to belittle everyone still here. You don't want that.

King Aquamentus
10-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Seriously, having a life is dangerous - besides greatly degrading the quality and quantity of your posts, you run the risk of eventually becoming one of those people who has a life and only ever returns to belittle everyone still here. You don't want that.

WEIIIILLL, Staying here doesn't change much of THAT, but it's still a good idea. ;)