PDA

View Full Version : Exs

aces2022
10-06-2008, 05:07 AM
Do you still ever have dreams about some of your exs even though your over them? I've been split up with this girl for over a year now and she creeps into my dreams every once in a while. I was with her 2 more than years. No matter what I do she keeps coming back to me. (Figuratively speaking)

Gloomietta
10-06-2008, 05:14 AM
it happens to me all the time use to have dreams about alot of exs and never of my boyfriend

moocow
10-06-2008, 06:08 AM
She was a part of your life for a good while, it's going to happen.

Personally, I haven't had that happen to me in a long time. At least two and a half years. I found someone else to think and dream about :)

rock_nog
10-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Yeah, I've had the same thing recently - just out of nowhere, she started turning up in my dreams. The funny thing is, every time she does, she does so for the sole purpose of making me miserable. Like, literally, just the other night she was like "Yeah, I just came back to treat you like crap."

Lilith
10-06-2008, 10:12 AM
---

Prrkitty
10-06-2008, 03:18 PM
I divorced my first husband in 1986 (adultery). For the past 4-5 years I keep having dreams that I'm back with him... but nothing has changed (ie: he's still an asshole).

I've yet to figure out why I keep having these dreams.

1) NO... I do NOT want back with him.
2) I am wonderfully exquisitely happy with Paul
3) Paul isn't worried about the dreams... and keeps telling me not to worry either.

So I'd say it's just your subconscious exploring your past... that's how I look at mine. :)

Shazza Dani
10-06-2008, 03:35 PM
My dreams never involve people I know in real life. Not the ones I can remember anyway—I almost never remember a dream.

The_Amaster
10-06-2008, 05:24 PM
My ex actually broke up with me because she had a dream in which she "realized her true feelings" for some other guy, even though we were perfectly happy together.

I've had dreams involving her, but if they ever start to take a more...involved turn, I instantly wake myself up.