PDA

View Full Version : Don't Know

Pettyv
10-04-2008, 11:55 PM
OK, I recently got Zelda Classic, and I recall reading something about an "enhanced graphic mode", so if somebody could please tell me how to use/get that it would be appreciated. And i would just like to know if there are more remake projects going on, like ZC, just something like Ocarina of Time. And generally I AM still confused about everything on here so please bear with me...

The_Amaster
10-05-2008, 01:07 AM
If you mean enhanced tilesets, you can download some good ones from www.purezc.com.

Armageddon Games is not currently working on any other remake projects, but check the internet. You never know.

Pettyv
10-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Yeah, I tried it and it and I don't think I'm doing it right becasue when I start the game the graphics are exactly the same.

ShadowTiger
10-05-2008, 07:56 AM
The graphics of what, exactly? Be as specific as you can, and tell us exactly what you're doing? The more details you provide, the better the chance that we can resolve this issue. :)

erm2003
10-05-2008, 11:02 AM
If you are downloading other graphic sets they usually come as a qst file. When opening zquest, don't start a new quest, open the qst file that you downloaded to load the blank quest with that graphics set. There will sometimes be a few sample screens as well to get you started with ideas so you can see how you can use the set properly.

bobrocks95
10-05-2008, 09:33 PM
I believe he's talking about playing the original Zelda with enhance graphics, in which case, on the file select screen, scroll to the right and there should be 2 version with nicer graphics. Also look around http://www.purezc.com/ for other First Quest sets, I'm sure there's some nice ones with good graphics.

Pettyv
10-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Ok, this may help, could you just elaborate though? Where do I scroll right to? On what thing, game or quest maker?

Din
10-07-2008, 01:08 AM
I believe he's talking about the game on 2.10. If you hit "right" you'll see files that say "BS1st" and "New1st". Those are both enhanced versions of First Quest. Also, to load a new quest, hit "A" twice to look up a different quest.

bobrocks95
10-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Ok, this may help, could you just elaborate though? Where do I scroll right to? On what thing, game or quest maker?

I believe he's talking about the game on 2.10. If you hit "right" you'll see files that say "BS1st" and "New1st". Those are both enhanced versions of First Quest. Also, to load a new quest, hit "A" twice to look up a different quest.

What Din said, in ZC2.10, NOT ZQuest, scroll right by hitting the button that is assigned to "right" to scroll to additional files that have enhanced versions of the original LoZ. Press start to begin playing one of them.

Pettyv
10-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Ok, I'm a little confused (It will help if you make a GIF :)
So I start the Game using the shortcut and then I scroll right using the "right" key - at what time?

Pettyv
10-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Ok, Sorry for the doublt post, but after writing ^ that I started the game and figured out how to use the better graphics, so thanks for your help guys (I'M NOT BEING SARCASTIC)!