PDA

View Full Version : Pushblocks not working...

Daputti
09-28-2008, 04:53 AM
I just can't seem to get ZC working. So, I have this combo, with the combo
type of "Push (Wait)" and it has the Flag 57 "Push (Left, Once)" on it. There
are no unwalkable combos on the left, no flags with "No Push Blocks", no...

erm2003
09-28-2008, 09:08 AM
I haven't played around with it in a while, but you may need the power bracelet for a push (wait) combo, but if you just place a push flag on a normal block then you don't need the bracelet. Try giving yourself the bracelet and see if it works. If you don't want the player to have the bracelet at the time, then you don't need the push combo, just flags. I hope that makes sense. Oh and don't forget to set your under combo if you haven't done so already.

Daputti
09-28-2008, 12:21 PM
It worked! Oh Thank you, but our princess is in another castle!

(b^_^)b

Pineconn
09-28-2008, 01:40 PM
The "Wait" qualifier on the combo type requires all enemies to be killed before being able to push the block, by the way. I'm just throwing that out there.

...At least I think.

Daputti
09-29-2008, 08:29 AM
If that's correct, it's stupid for "wait" to be there, since opponents won't die by waiting.
It should say something like "After enemies".

Pielord
09-29-2008, 06:17 PM
No it's not stupid, it says "wait" as in "wait for all enemies to be killed".

Daputti
10-01-2008, 08:23 AM
I'm sure you didn't understand that earlier, either. I'm sure that 90% of people will agree with me. The way I understand "Wait" is that it won't move by just touching, but that you would have to push it for like a second for it to start moving.

Joe123
10-01-2008, 02:50 PM
This is a good point.

Maybe you should tell _L_.

Anthus
10-02-2008, 09:05 PM
The "Wait" qualifier on the combo type requires all enemies to be killed before being able to push the block, by the way. I'm just throwing that out there.

...At least I think.

Hmm. I never thought of it that way. I also thought it was a way to have "non-hesitant" blocks without checking the rule.

I'm sure you didn't understand that earlier, either. I'm sure that 90% of people will agree with me. The way I understand "Wait" is that it won't move by just touching, but that you would have to push it for like a second for it to start moving.

Again, yeah, but I guess it makes sense either way. There is a quest rule though..