PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage Dragoon

Anthus
09-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Now, there was a good quest.. I have an old demo, and I'm not sure where I got it. I was wondering if this quest ever saw completion. I'm guessing not, since I've never seen a single help thread, or any thread for that matter concerning this quest.

So, does anyone have the scoop? Was it just a demo, and nothing more? Is C-Dawg still working on it to this day? Too bad newer buggy builds have ruined the novelty of the tricks used in this quest :[

Thanks.

Anthus
09-30-2008, 12:09 PM
So.. is this like the bastard child no one talks about?

Shazza Dani
09-30-2008, 12:50 PM
It was never completed. I think C-Dawg said he wants to complete it eventually, but I don't think he's working on it. He's currently working on some sidescroller quest.

Elmensajero
09-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Quote by C-Dawg regarding finishing up and releasing Sabotage Dragoon:

Unlikely in the near future. Sabotage Dragoon was made using the most advanced techniques available in pre-2.5 alpha. But with scripting, pretty much the whole quest should really be re-vamped. It's just dated at this point.

That's not to say you won't see it released eventually. But I'm aiming to finish Zodiac by next summer, and I probably won't start tinkering with S.D. again until that is done. Trust me, though, Zodiac will not dissapoint when it's finished.
Here is the quest he is working on now. (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=97366)

jman2050
09-30-2008, 05:49 PM
As the previous post pointed out, the basic gist is that C-Dawg wants to revamp the quest rather than just continue it. Since he's already doing Zodiac, that means SD in on the backburner for the time being.

Anthus
09-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Ah. Well, it's nice to hear such a great quest has a chance of being completed :)