PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Search for Elise

Anthus
09-24-2008, 12:06 AM
It is hard to say exactly where I am, but I am going through the Knotted Cave, and I need to find the last exit. I have gone everywhere in there I could, and got the boomerang. I think I'm missing an entrance somewhere in the woods. I dunno. I also have the hookshot, flippers, raft, bombs, a super bomb, red "wand" and a skultulla. I also have the arrows, but no bow.

I also kept trying to light the torch in the top section of the screen in the western parts of the woods but it just won't light.

So.. where exactly do I go?

elise
09-24-2008, 09:15 AM
After the screen where you got the red wand go to the left and follow that trail till the last screen there you see that the middle wall is pointing to the right .........walkthrough the wall and you end up on your way to the boss

Anthus
09-24-2008, 12:21 PM
Ah. Thank you. I remembered someone in the dungeon mention something about false stone, but I thought he was talking about the rocks in the forest... See, walkthrough walls are one thing I'm not too good at finding since they are not "obvious". They are usually hinted at subtly in text.

elise
09-24-2008, 12:55 PM
Random throwing the boomerang around sometimes will help you find them ;)

Anthus
09-26-2008, 02:58 PM
Nevermind. I got it ;]

elise
09-26-2008, 03:09 PM
There are 2 entrances in the Blanco Bakery , one on the total left side and one on the total right side in the lava surrounding , you can find alot of answers for this quest on http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showthread.php?t=20 ;)

Anthus
09-28-2008, 04:05 PM
Bookmark'd, and thank you. :]