PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Zoras Won't Appear

fruitvark
09-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Greetings!

I am trying to use multiple Zoras as enemies in a certain room, and when I test the system, if Link reaches the room and dies there (which is likely), when I continue and make my way back, the Zoras are gone.

Any ideas?

Thanks much!

Oh. Also, I started a new quest, and for some reason with the new quest when I put a Guy in a Dungeon room and give him a String, the dialog won't come up when I walk into the room... odd?

fruitvark
09-22-2008, 07:07 PM
Oops, sorry for asking about the Strings. Okay, but I really don't see anything about the Zora problem...?

bobrocks95
09-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Greetings!

I am trying to use multiple Zoras as enemies in a certain room, and when I test the system, if Link reaches the room and dies there (which is likely), when I continue and make my way back, the Zoras are gone.

Any ideas?

Thanks much!

Oh. Also, I started a new quest, and for some reason with the new quest when I put a Guy in a Dungeon room and give him a String, the dialog won't come up when I walk into the room... odd?

Did you check the screen rule "Enemies always respawn"?

fruitvark
09-29-2008, 06:17 AM
Did you check the screen rule "Enemies always respawn"?

I did indeed; no luck. The weird thing is, the second time I go there, they won't still be there even if I left them and all the enemies alive the first time.

Daputti
09-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Are the other enemies alive? And the string problem is because of your level number, make it 10-255.

Anthus
10-02-2008, 09:26 PM
1) Are the Zoras placed as enemies with a screen flag, or just as enemies? Try placing them as just enemies.

2) Your string issue can be solved by making sure the d-map it is in has a level number higher than 0.

fruitvark
10-08-2008, 10:59 PM
The other enemies do indeed stay dead.

I did indeed place the Zoras as enemy flags. I'll try just making them enemies. Thank you!

fruitvark
10-12-2008, 05:27 AM
I have now tried not using enemy flags for the Zoras, but they still won't come back when I die and continue.