PDA

View Full Version : I quit!

FefeRawft
09-21-2008, 02:54 PM
I have too many questions, and no one will answer them. Every tutorial is from a version that I don't have. I just wanted help, it's been about a week and still most of my questions are just ignored or were given an answer that I don't understand.

Thanks for the Help Zelda Classic! I appreciate it.

Goodbye, I quit!

AlphaDawg
09-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Sorry dude...

We can always use more quest designers, so I'd like you to stick around. I've looked over a few of your posts, and I have a few suggestions...

First, post your questions in the ZC Quest Editor Help (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29) forum, where people able to help you will be more likely to see them.

Second, be more specific with your questions (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103900). You know what you're trying to ask, but we may not.

Third, it looks to me like you're trying to take too big a bite out of the ZQuest apple. Start off by making a nice simple quest while you learn. A good recent example would be the Janine's Quest series.

Fourth, allow ample time for us to answer your questions, please. ZC users are located around the world. As I type this, it's about 3:30 PM Sunday where I am. What time is it where you are?

Fifth, as I've made clear several times, my tutorial does not work quite right with the newest versions of ZC. Once there is a final ZC 2.5 release, I may revisit the tutorial.

Matt Bick
09-21-2008, 08:03 PM
No, don't quit. Learning Zquest can be challenging at times, but very rewarding in the end. And just because a tutorial is for a version you don't have, that doesn't mean you can't use it. I'm using 2.10, and I learned how to use Zquest from AlphaDawg's 1.90 tutorial. You just have to wing it on a few parts where things are different.

I'm going to take a look at your one thread and I'm going to try and answer as many questions as possible. :)

FefeRawft
09-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Thanks I guess I'll stay.

King Aquamentus
09-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh. okay.

*puts RPGmaker away