PDA

View Full Version : You Favorite B-Day

aces2022
09-18-2008, 02:05 AM
I was just sitting here contemplating on what I could do today to make my birthday special. You know something unlike any other day let alone any other birthday. At first I wanted to buy something, then I wanted to go somewhere. Then I realized I'll just call home.
What's all of your favorite Birthday memories? I've had ALOT of great ones. But I will never forget the day I went and got my liscence. The thing I did when I got home was get some milk and bread for my Grandma and Mom (because we forgot to get it on the way back). Just that driving alone feeling, saying screw the fuzz cause now they've got nothin on me. Of course most people go on road trips, some go clam their car out, heck some just go out and buy a new car cause they are spoiled brats. I just went and got milk and bread.... then I hit the road. :D Mom's minivan gotta love it, plus you can fit your whole crew so noone has to go home.

moocow
09-18-2008, 05:20 PM
I had the best birthday of my ENTIRE life this year. It seriously lasted for like 5 days. Best birthday ever :)

Shazza Dani
09-18-2008, 05:30 PM
A day can't last five days! WHAT. IS. THIS. INSANITY?

Archibaldo
09-18-2008, 06:53 PM
My 17th, I got drunk for the first time. And my girlfriend recorded the whole night with a tape recorder. Hearing yourself a morning after is just not right. I remember watching Band Camp. I looked away for a second and when I looked back, half the movie had gone by. All I can really remember is drinking a whole bunch of different hard liquors. And when we walked into town to rent a movie, I remember think how on earth I was going to sign for it.

moocow
09-18-2008, 10:13 PM
A day can't last five days! WHAT. IS. THIS. INSANITY?

The celebration lasted five days! lol