PDA

View Full Version : The Great Magi Quest

MagiCerealMan
09-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Well I have a story and I have a general layout but I suck at using ZC so here is what I propose I will split the credit on this quest, me for story and who ever designs the levels and overworld and stuff will get full credit for that!!!!

Story

It was once a peaceful land where the magi lived happily and used there powers for peace.However the great magi crystal has been destroyed and a great evil has taken over the land. This evil is lead by the dark magi and none can stop his rain save one magi "The Fortold One" It is said that he who holds the power of th great magi crystal can defeat the darkness and banish the evil from the land and return peace to where once it flurished. The crystal can be returned to reality by the one that posses the 8 portal stones these stones combined can and will return the magi crystal to the alter at crystal palace. However the dark magi knows this and wants the crystal for himself. You my young magi are "The Fortold One". He have a dangerous and wonderous journey ahead there are 8 dungeons contaning the portal stones it is your destine to retrive the stones and free the magi crystal so it may return peace and banish the evil good luck and god speed.

level 1: The tree temple(boomarang)
level 2: The swamp temple(the raft)
level 3: The Lava temple(the water wand)
level 4: The water temple(magi sword)
level 5: The ice temple(the fire wand)
level 6: The underground temple(the magi boomerang)
level 7: The temple of the forgotten magi(hookshot)
level 8: The mountain temple(sowrd of the great magi)
level 9: the crystal palace

15 heart containers

4 towns
town 1: villago(forest village)
town 2: lavitoro(lava village)
town 3: wateria ( village on the lake)
town 4: town of the elder magi(village at the bottom of the mountain)

Landmarks
Mount crystalis
the deep swamp
lake magi
the lava pools
the house of wise magi(will give you key of the magi need to open the the magic caves)
the eteral winter plains
the caves of magic
the healer from the west(sells regular potions and heals magi)
the healer from east(sells high potions and heals magi)

shops 3 in each town
item shop
bomb shop
info shop