PDA

View Full Version : Do NOT mess with this woman!

rock_nog
08-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Holy crap. So a man hires a hit man to kill his estranged wife. The man breaks into her house house wielding a claw hammer. What does the women do when confronted with this situation? She frickin' strangles the guy to to death WITH HER BARE HANDS!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14859827/

Seriously, that is officially just about the most awesome thwarted murder attempt I have ever heard.

The_Amaster
08-27-2008, 08:12 AM
...wow.

Just...wow. That's pretty sweet.

Lilith
08-27-2008, 10:17 AM
---

Modus Ponens
08-27-2008, 10:46 AM
<joke="sexist">Well, we do get the word hysteria from the Greek word for "uterus"...</joke>

rock_nog
08-27-2008, 10:52 AM
I read that if confronted with a self-defense situation, a woman will never hesitate to fire a gun but a man will. Women are crazy when it comes to protecting that vag, I guess.
Don't blame 'em. Wow, if that's true, then damn, movies are even more sexist than I realized. I mean, how often do you see a situation wherein a woman has a gun, her life is in imminent danger, and she just sits there getting all emotional and can't bring herself to shoot?

Lilith
08-27-2008, 05:41 PM
---

Aegix Drakan
08-27-2008, 09:57 PM
...wow.

TOTAL...OWNAGE.

:rolleyes: She not only manages to fend off the armed and dangerous hitman, but she manages to kill him with her bare hands. ...wow.

...Must've been a cheap/noob hitman. Because if that's not the case, and she's THAT good...:scared:

rock_nog
08-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Well, she is a nurse, after all. She probably knew exactly where to apply pressure for maximum effectiveness. Several seconds of pressure to the the right spot on the neck, and bam, you cut off the blood flow to his brain and render him unconscious. Then it's piece of cake to follow through and kill him (and honestly, who wouldn't? Would you let a person who came after you with a claw hammer wake up?)

Dann Woolf
08-28-2008, 08:42 AM
I read that if confronted with a self-defense situation, a woman will never hesitate to fire a gun but a man will. Women are crazy when it comes to protecting that vag, I guess.

Remove the words "when it comes to protecting that vag, I guess."

But yeah, this is pretty awesome.

aces2022
08-29-2008, 04:41 AM
WOW she's 51! I've always wondered about the phsycology of the whole thing between how quick and definite men and women act when confronted with a problem. The women do the first thing they think of, head on attack, which usually works out pretty well. Guys TEND to think about a more indirect way.

SUCCESSOR
08-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Really, if you're going to pick one job and suck at it why be a hitman?

Modus Ponens
08-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Well, I think he actually picked "janitor", and did a little hitting on the side.

Dann Woolf
08-30-2008, 05:01 PM
There wasn't a card with a seashell on it at the scene, was there?

Ten million nerd points to anyone who gets the reference.

Radium
08-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Where's a film crew when you need one?

Aegix Drakan
08-30-2008, 09:26 PM
@successor: Why be a hitman at all? You know that someday, you will either get killed/caught on a job, or you will eventually be "removed" because you're no longer good enough to keep up with the new hitmen. ...That, or a crazy guy with a lightsaber is gonna disembowel you to take your position.

...not the best job evar, am I right?

There wasn't a card with a seashell on it at the scene, was there?

Ten million nerd points to anyone who gets the reference.

I'll take those nerd points, thanks a lot.

(MAJOR SPOILERS FOR A GAME. HILIGHT AT OWN RISK)
-=SPOILER=-

MasterSwordUltima
08-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Estranged 51 year old wife? Ahahah.