PDA

View Full Version : Kill All Enemies Trigger...

Lemon
08-17-2008, 03:40 PM
I can't seem to get this to work right, and I've tried pretty much everything I could think of.

After beating up some enemies, you are rewarded a key (Kill All Enemies) which opens up a dungeon along with a couple of other changes on the dmap. On the screens with changes, I've got only the Trigger enemy, and have Dungeon Boss flag checked. I thought that would suffice, but after that didn't work, I tried a couple other things including; changing the dmap type from overworld to dungeon, putting it to lv.1 instead of 0, made it a special item instead of a regular one, have eliminated all but one screen with a trigger, and have gone over the rules numerous times checking to see if there are any new ones referring to a returning boss.

I'm positive that I'm overlooking something seemingly obvious, but on the off chance that it is just a beta bug (using beta 819 for reference) I'd like to save myself the hour of experimentation and just ask here.

Shazza Dani
08-17-2008, 04:16 PM
You can't make the "Kill All Enemies" item appear after beating enemies, because that item needs to be on a screen with a Trigger enemy and the Boss flag checked. That way the "Kill All Enemies" will kill the Trigger on that screen, thus activating the Boss flag and killing all other Triggers on any other screens that contain a Boss flag. Get it?