PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda Remix

dafeedil
08-15-2008, 03:31 PM
So far not too bad of a game, it's kinda fun. I'm wandering around looking for level 4 and can't find it, and also, does anyone know how to get the raft? Do I need silver arrows or something? Thanks!

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
08-17-2008, 02:19 AM
Ok after you make it past the woods part near the start of the game go right up and up and bomb between the 2 rocks. You will need the magical boomerrang for this level at some part which is sold 1 south and 1 right of where level 4 is.

dafeedil
08-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Ok, thanks, I finished level 4. I can't find a door key in level 5, which I'm guessing leads to the boss key. In level 5, on the very left of the map, the 4th room up there is a set of stairs surrounded by blocks, none of which I can push. I have no idea where this last key is, I've killed every enemy and pushed every block, and can't find it or a way to get to those stairs. I skipped ahead and beat level 6, wandered around and found level 7, but couldn't find a key to unlock the bush thing in that level :laughing: I also couldn't find a key in level 2 to unlock a block there, so whatever was behind that lock I'm guessing I don't need it. :(

LINK&ZELDA4EVER
08-17-2008, 11:35 PM
Yeah this quest was pretty cruel about keys. There is 1 door where you use a key I think in level 5 and there is nothing in the room except some slime that does nothing according to the quests creator so I made sure to replay it and not use a key there. You do not get the magical key to level 9 and by then its pointless because level 9 is so straight forward.

dafeedil
08-18-2008, 07:04 AM
Maybe I will start the game over and not use the keys that only access rooms with the map/compass and stuff like that. I would be nice if the quest maker put a shop somewhere with keys. I ususally don't need to buy keys, but in this quest I'd be willing to pay upwards of 255 rupees for one :laughing:

X-Theta
08-18-2008, 10:01 PM
I was stuck at the same place. After reading the previous posts, I decided to use a memory editor to give myself more keys. I used a program called Quick Memory Editor. I only use it as a last resort to unfairly made quests...in this case more doors than keys. I'm also playing it on 2.5 Beta, so every time I use the whistle I can't go into the tornado's otherwise the game crashes. Level 7 is much harder than the previous quests...there are a lot more secrets. I'm stuck trying to find a way to the left arm ? Those 3 rooms at the bottom left. I just got the Boss Key.

Alex-Link
09-16-2008, 01:12 PM
I think the key you're all missing in level 5 is found in the room that has 3 statues (like the ones in dungeon entrances); you're supposed to touch the top right one, and it will convert into an Armos, revealing a hidden key under it. I made sure no problems with the keys would arise, it's just that I had to make them kinda hard to find in level 5 because it's a short level, but since it's level 5, the difficulty had to increase gradually.

X-Theta: did you ever get to the Patra?

X-Theta
09-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the response Alex-Link. This was the only place I had trouble with in the game. I finished it about a week ago. I think that was more of a beta related problem. For instance, once touching the Armos it may have not come to life. I can double check this...either way I strongly recommend not running the beta with this quest. This quest was really fun to play. I did find out how to get the the other arm, I missed the staircase in the very first room.

As far as Quick Memory Editor, I found new uses for it...on-the-fly debugging of quests (In other words, you don't have to go back and forth from zquest, to the game...although you do have to go back to zquest to make final permanent changes). It works great with things you can't normally change in the quest editor. You have to know what you're doing though.

Alex-Link
09-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Yea, it's probably cause you were playing betta, since I made it on 2.10; by the way, sorry I wasn't here to help earlier, I didn't even know of the existence of this thread lol

Boommaster
09-21-2008, 05:22 PM
:confused::confused:I may be doing something wrong, but I can't even find Level 3. I most likely need the whistle but I haven't found it anywhere. Don't have the candle either. Please help.:googly:

FerentzRocks
09-22-2008, 12:59 AM
To get to Level 3 you have to pass through the maze in the desert area, which is south and east of the maze near the start. The hint to get through it is just a few screens west of the desert area. Do not worry about the candle yet. Hopefully that will help.

Alex-Link
09-22-2008, 10:47 AM
^He's right ;)

Boommaster
09-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Thanks a bunch guys. Will try again.:rolleyes::cool:

Alex-Link
09-23-2008, 10:23 AM
ok, if you need any help I'm here

geejopeepo
09-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Sounds like fun. I'm going to try it out tonight.

Alex-Link
09-26-2008, 10:54 AM
Need any help so far?

FerentzRocks
09-29-2008, 11:10 PM
One question and one criticism:

1) What is with the giant grave in the top-right corner?

2) Level 7 isn't fun. All the windrobes combined with always-respawning enemies is just tedious. I've loved the quest up until now, and the difficulty has been too easy if anything (my death count is at two), but the windrobes, combined with other enemies in the rooms where they appear, are making me crazy. They are an enemy that should be used very judiciously IMO, especially if you have to go through too many rooms to get back to the room where you got hit. Sorry to whine, and I like a challenge, but I really don't like when windrobes are too prevalent in a dungeon. It's just too frustrating. Wallmasters are slow and easy.

Alex-Link
09-30-2008, 10:02 AM
1) You'll know about it on the next dungeon.

2) Sorry; it's level 7, it's supposed to be hard. Plus, I've played even harder quests that put Gleeoks when you're barely starting the game or some with like 30 enemies in a single room. Take Link to the Heaven's Zora Training Grounds for example; everybody knows it's a hard part of the game, yet the overall game is worth playing. Windrobes are not hard, not at this part of the game, you just need to learn to be patient and dodge their attacks.

FerentzRocks
09-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Alex-Link:

I wanted to apologize. I was having kind of a crappy night last night and I took out my frustration on your game. Once I took my time and was a little more careful I finished Level 7 without too much fuss and I have also found Level 8. I still hate windrobes more than almost any enemy in ZC (save for mabye deathknights and cracktoroks), and I still might have used a few less, but, that came out a tad harsh.

I do like the quest overall.

Alex-Link
10-01-2008, 10:57 AM
It's ok, I just wanted to make a point that my quest is really really not as hard as other quests out there lol; even I've given up on some of them cause they're just too hard! But do message me if you need any help in any way, and if it does get too hard for you I can provide you with the cheats if neccessary. Remeber I'm here to help!

FerentzRocks
10-01-2008, 11:28 AM
I appreciate that. But I'm halfway through L8. No way I'm cheating now!

I actually like hard quests sometimes. I finished Hero Without a Name, both James Quests and DemoEX. I got about halfway through Armageddon Quest Forever before finally throwing in the towel.

Edit: OK, I have a question. I seem to be short a key in L8. I got the key in the SE corner. I can get one room shy of the top-right corner, but the northern wall has a locked door. I've gone everywhere I seem to be able to go. There is a room nearby with an eye statue towards the western side of the room that nothing seems to activate. There's also a room north of that room with a shutter door but nothing opens it. Every available path has been fruitless.

Alex-Link
10-02-2008, 10:19 AM
The shutter door should open by activating the right switch.

Alex-Link
10-03-2008, 11:03 AM
did u get your problem solved ferentz? or it wasn't the shutter?

FerentzRocks
10-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Yup, thanks. I thought I had tried to push all the blocks in that room but obviously I thought wrong. I'm about halfway done w/ Level 8 and I did get a nice item.

I haven't played the last two nights 'cause I've been watching baseball (I'm a Cubs fan - yikes!) and last night I also watched the VP debate. Hopefully I'll play later tonight.

Alex-Link
10-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Ok, I'm glad you're doing ok. If you need any help I think I can get back with you Monday so see ya then! Oh, by the way, I think I saw the rating you gave my game in PureZC when you weren't finished, so if you do, changing it would be nice ;)

FerentzRocks
10-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Finished it. Was the red ring in the quest? I didn't get one. I also seem to have missed one heart container somewhere as I finished with 15, but I can't recall which ones I got.

Anyway, I'd probably re-rate it 4 stars, but it won't let me. Sorry again about rating and ranting in frustration. I usually don't rate until I finish a quest and that's why. It's pretty fun. It did seem a little uneven to me, with Levels 1-6 really easy, 7 and 8 quite tough (and I still think too many windrobes) and 9 back to being really easy again. You clearly have some questmaking abilities though, and I look forward to your next quest should you decide to make one.

I didn't understand the really hard enemy in 9 though and the reward for beating hiim. Nobody is going to need money at that point in the game.

Alex-Link
10-06-2008, 10:59 AM
The red ring was in the graveyard (whistle in the big tombstone area)
The heart container you probably missed was in a waterfall around the beach area
The last enemy was just a challenge in case people wanted one, but nothing special I know.
Well thanks for playing buy right now I dont think I will make a quest soon, perhaps till next summer; college is draining lol

dactry
10-20-2008, 01:00 AM
this maybe a stupid question, but where to you get arrows?, and how do you activate the eye ball statues?

Alex-Link
10-20-2008, 10:49 AM
arrows can be found in level 1; eyeball statues are activated by various items, but you can find a certain pattern on them...

KavinPulsar
01-04-2009, 06:09 PM
I am looking for Level 7 and can't find it. Where is the entrance? I beat Levels 1 thru 6. And I found the entrance to Level 9.

Also, there are a couple of white areas on the map still that I can't get to. I am figuring one of these must be the missing level 7...1)directly above the maze forest by the start (just west of death mountain) where there is an eye statue or 2) southeast area where it is grey and bricked (with knights and centaurs) and two eye statues block my way. I Can't figure out how to open the path.

XiBowhunter
01-19-2015, 06:41 PM
Okay, somebody help me out.

I am stuck in level 6, and it seems I am short a key.

What do I need to do in the winter hills to get the magical sword?

Thanks!

XiBowhunter
09-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Nobody has ever played this quest??

ZoriaRPG
09-26-2015, 05:04 AM
Which one?

http://www.purezc.net/index.php?page=quests&id=228

or

http://www.purezc.net/index.php?page=quests&id=274

?

If the first one, it's in the desert...there is a gap in the white mountains, at the bottom of a screen, with two hookshot posts in the middle, three at the bottom-right, and four at the top-left., where the mountains wall off the bottom, and right sides of the screen. The gap has slightly odd, jagged rocks protruding up. Bomb there.

From the start: Down twice, right twice, down once, right five times, down twice, right three times. Bomb spot is hidden there.

Oops..Magical Sword, eh?

That's in the frozen area. From the white sword screen,go up three times; then go right once, up three times. It's supposed to be on that screen. I think that you need to burn the waterfall. Aye, you read that rightly.

Sherilyn Ball
10-23-2015, 03:15 PM
Looking for a link to this quest

Sherilyn Ball
10-23-2015, 03:18 PM
Looking for a link to this quest
never mind I got it