PDA

View Full Version : Wow....

Hermit
08-14-2008, 12:14 PM
It's been fuckin years.... I'm so amazed at the people who are still around this mofo. Wow. Anyway DN... props man, as always. I guess the only thing I can really say is damn... ya 'll havent even moved up to snes quality yet, still living in the 8-bit era. That's quite a shock. Breaker ? I hope ur not still being a dick to the noobs... lemme see who else is still active... wtf is JayeM... wow u guys got stuff on here from like 5 and 6 years ago... that's kinda sad. W00t!

bigjoe
08-14-2008, 12:51 PM
HE LIVES! HE LIVES!!!!!!

AIM me foo. BigJoeTheHero

Well... things have moved quite beyond NES... just in custom quests and betas. There is scripting now... you can make custom bosses that arent based on teleportation trickery quite easily.

ShadowTiger
08-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Good god Hermit! How the hell have ye been? (How, Where, what, who, etc.)

Very wonderful to see you popping your apparently avatarically beardy face in again. :] Stay a while and chat with the old friends.

King Aquamentus
08-14-2008, 04:08 PM
Unfortunately, besides ZC, NOTHING ELSE HAS CHANGED. Other than that that's Brittanianhero4 above me.

Say, you weren't Hermit at ZHQ2, were you? since TSA used to come around here, it's hard to tell.

Russ
08-14-2008, 11:36 PM
And another lost ZC veteran returns! Welcome back to ZC!

Pineconn
08-15-2008, 12:00 AM
ya 'll havent even moved up to snes quality yet, still living in the 8-bit era. That's quite a shock.

8-bit for the freaking win. Why else would Capcom revert back to the NES goodness with MegaMan 9? ;)

Either way... welcome back to AGN. Now make me a quest. :p

The_Amaster
08-15-2008, 01:08 AM
Well, welcome back to AGN. Man, if you haven't read yet, check out the new beta features. What they've implemented is astounding.
(Roc's Feather :D)

King Aquamentus
08-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Absorb into the posse of me, Bigjoe, Hypercrash, and War Lord. mwahahahaha

bigjoe
08-17-2008, 04:11 PM
War Lord dont love me anymore. He never responds my aims about ancient computer-based sex jokes or my inquiries about his dominion over pizza.

The most epic moment of my life was on ICQ.

"I have a three and a half inch floppy"
"And I have a five and a quarter inch"

Maybe it was that time I stole his webcam.

Brasel
09-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Maybe it was that time I stole his webcam.

Bwahahahaha! Gosh, I miss the ole days with VEL photoshopping just about every known member of AGN.