PDA

View Full Version : Seems a "bigfoot" corpse may have been found...

Prrkitty
08-13-2008, 04:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402882,00.html

http://www.ktvu.com/news/17174989/detail.html

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

From what the sites say, the guys that have the "corpse" will hold a news conference on Friday. Should prove interesting to see what they actually have... or don't have... as the case might be.

Aegix Drakan
08-13-2008, 04:37 PM
...Really, now?

...I'll have to wait for further investigation here...

But it might be some Gorrila escaped from a Zoo, or some really tall wild-man.

Trevelyan_06
08-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Every time I hear about big foot I think of what Mitch Hedberg had to say about it.

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."

Aegix Drakan
08-13-2008, 07:42 PM
@ trev:

ROFLCOPTER! LMAONAISE!!!

That's hilarious! :rofl:

Shazza Dani
08-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Every time I hear about big foot I think of what Mitch Hedberg had to say about it.

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."

Aah! I love Mitch Hedberg! <3 R.I.P...

(Oops, that was off-topic.)

Blisspath
08-13-2008, 08:44 PM
The place where they found him is like three hours from here..damn I hope he didn't spread his seed very far. I love this kind of stuff..I hope it isn't a publicity stunt.

MasterSwordUltima
08-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Thats pretty rad. Hope it turns out to really be one, and somehow lead on to find some village of Bigfoot's/Bigfeet or something. That would be insane.

Shazza Dani
08-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Thats pretty rad. Hope it turns out to really be one, and somehow lead on to find some village of Bigfoot's/Bigfeet or something. That would be insane.

That would be really awesome if there was a colony of Bigfoots, but I can't help but think if they were discovered people would do something stupid like capture and/or kill all of them.

MasterSwordUltima
08-13-2008, 10:07 PM
We have guns. Of course we're going to enslave them.

bigjoe
08-13-2008, 10:22 PM
I think that the discovery of big foot means the end of times. not necessarily in the Christian sense. But I think that sasquatch is sacred somehow, and that there may have very well been only one. If he's dead, WATCH OUT.

Trevelyan_06
08-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Hilarity aside, I doubt that they've actually caught a bigfoot. Now, I'm not saying that it's completely 100% impossible for such a creature to exist but not have been found yet. However, these guys don't seem to be experts in animals or bodies. Sure one is a cop but that doesn't mean he's CSI.

If you found a body like this wouldn't you want to announce it to everyone and turn it over to scientist as soon as possible? Why wait like this unless you've got a gimmick.

Russ
08-13-2008, 11:19 PM
Wow, this could be gold! I can't wait to see how this turns out.

MasterSwordUltima
08-13-2008, 11:21 PM
Hilarity aside, I doubt that they've actually caught a bigfoot. Now, I'm not saying that it's completely 100% impossible for such a creature to exist but not have been found yet. However, these guys don't seem to be experts in animals or bodies. Sure one is a cop but that doesn't mean he's CSI.

If you found a body like this wouldn't you want to announce it to everyone and turn it over to scientist as soon as possible? Why wait like this unless you've got a gimmick.

Because they've clearly planted some sort of knock-out gas in the corpse, so when they're at this conference, everyone will get knocked out. Thus starts the looting. These guys are geniuses.

Trevelyan_06
08-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Because they've clearly planted some sort of knock-out gas in the corpse, so when they're at this conference, everyone will get knocked out. Thus starts the looting. These guys are geniuses.

I don't know what they might be trying to pull, I just find it fishy. I mean, if you have what could be a major scientific find why wouldn't you immediately turn it over to an expert? If you go poking about the body like it seems these guys did, then you run the risk of destroying important parts of it.

MasterSwordUltima
08-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Because these two average everyday dudes probably thought that they could make a name for themselves with this, so of course they're going to milk the attention.

erm2003
08-20-2008, 12:56 AM
Here's a follow-up article in case anyone was interested in seeing how the saga ends.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406101,00.html

Aegix Drakan
08-20-2008, 09:44 AM
Well, isn't this a surprise! /sarcasm

...ok, maybe a bit. 0_o I was expecting an escaped gorrila, not a halloween constume.

Sheesh, that's just dumb.

Prrkitty
08-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Blah! It was a hoax. I shouldn't be surprised... much as I was hoping that final proof had been found.

PizzaMan
08-20-2008, 03:34 PM
What was the point of that cop lying?

Dann Woolf
08-20-2008, 03:44 PM

The lulz?

Brasel
08-20-2008, 04:13 PM
This corpse being a halloween costume = roswell alien craft being a weather balloon. GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!!!

Modus Ponens
08-20-2008, 04:32 PM
Tony knows about this shit, too, cuz he's in TEH ARMEH

Aegix Drakan
08-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah, he would know.

I just hope that at some point a government guy doesn't walk around saying "A mistake was made! You are supposed to be in Iran, not Irak!"

Soldier: "uh...but we're not at war with Iran, we are at war in Irak!
Gov't guy: "No, we were ALWAYS at war with Iran, and never with Irak. That's just the enemy confusing you."

Cookie if anyone gets the vague reference to a book.

MasterSwordUltima
08-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Ya know, I apparently earned a cookie from you before for getting a reference, and I have yet to see it.

I have reasons to believe you don't have any cookies.

Aegix Drakan
08-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Ya know, I apparently earned a cookie from you before for getting a reference, and I have yet to see it.

I have reasons to believe you don't have any cookies.

Really?!

oh damn, I'm sorry, I guess I forgot...

Well, Here's your cookie. Sorry if it's old.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n112/absoldragon/Cookie.png

Glenn the Grand
08-21-2008, 06:11 AM

He's $50,000 richer after selling the frozen costume.

His boss, the Atlanta sheriff, fired him though. Apparantly the two men are nowhere to be found right now.

Dann Woolf
08-21-2008, 12:10 PM
This corpse being a halloween costume = roswell alien craft being a weather balloon. GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!!!

The gub'ment stoled m'teefs!