PDA

View Full Version : Woman uncovers amazing government conspiracy!

Beldaran
08-06-2008, 04:18 PM
As we all know, all businesses everywhere desperately want to destroy the earth and all its inhabitants. One woman in northern California has uncovered evidence of a conspiracy so vast, so insidious, that we can't help but sit up and take notice. It's time for action people!

In this startling video, she shows that pollution has gotten so bad, that you can actually SEE rainbows in your sprinkler! She angrily demands to know what chemicals the government is putting in our water and allowing to seep into our soil that causes this.

See for yourself!!! (http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825469)

I'm glad there are vigilant citizens like this out there, helping spread the message about Ozone Depletion, Global Warming, and Poison Sprinkler Rainbows.

phattonez
08-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Reminds me way too much of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi1LU45Nip0

Damn those H2O advocates.

rock_nog
08-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Is... Is she serious? Yes, absolutely, obviously it has nothing to do with the fact that light travels slower through water than it does air. Clearly, it would be absurd to speculate that perhaps that slower speed causes the light to bend. Obviously, that effect couldn't possibly vary by wavelength, causing different wavelengths of light to bend at slightly different angles. Finally, it would be absolutely preposterous to conclude that, because of the irregular shape of water droplets, the different trajectories of the different wavelengths maintain themselves after exiting the droplets of water, forming a rainbow.

Terribly sorry, as you can see, I'm still recovering from physics.

Modus Ponens
08-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Oh my holy Lord. I kind of think that that's a joke, but I really want it to be serious so that it's that much funnier.

Cloral
08-06-2008, 05:16 PM
It's just like those DHMO fliers they passed around in chem class.

rock_nog
08-06-2008, 05:28 PM
It's just like those DHMO fliers they passed around in chem class.
Er, yes, as phattonez pointed out. Sorry Cloral, not trying to be a douche, it's just I really love Penn and Teller's Bullshit! Seriously, it's an awesome show.

The_Amaster
08-06-2008, 07:04 PM
*sigh* Sometimes, between the people I associate in real life, and the people I talk to on here, I forget how amazingly stupid so much of humanity is. Then I discover stuff like this, and it all floods back.

Breaker
08-06-2008, 07:20 PM
she appears mentally ill. i feel a little sorry for her. i've seen people like her IRL (schizo) and they're deeply troubled enough without being mocked and laughed at for their awkward social behavior and ideas. infact, there are several members of AGN that have very similiar personalities..

The_Amaster
08-06-2008, 07:25 PM
*shrg* I just thought she sounded like one of those people who has to ask weather Wisconsin is a state (I'm not kidding, I met these people)

Aegix Drakan
08-07-2008, 08:55 AM

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? :laughing:

sheez. What, she's never heard of rainbows before?

erm2003
08-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Opie and Anthony played this and talked about it on the radio today. Funny stuff, but I am really scared if it's not a joke.

me2
08-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Opie and Anthony played this and talked about it on the radio today. Funny stuff, but I am really scared if it's not a joke.

You should be scared, it isn't a joke at all. This is all just left-wing propaganda to bring the gay acceptance movement to the main stream.