PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Sub-Zero
07-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Hello, I just reminded myself of you people today... so I thought I'd jump on and post a message. Maybe I'll visit more often. It's been years since i've been on here. Have I missed anything good?

Russ
07-27-2008, 10:10 PM
Welcome back! You missed the best April Fools joke ever, but besides that, not much.

Beldaran
07-28-2008, 12:18 AM
Have I missed anything good?

Well, I said a whole bunch of stuff. So basically, yeah you missed the greatest thing in the universe.

ZTC
07-28-2008, 12:29 AM
yeah, you've pretty much missed everything ;)
Welcome back.

Russ
07-28-2008, 12:51 AM
In case you are wondering, the April Fools joke is archived here: http://armageddongames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1174

And the thread for Le resisitance (the fighting force againt the so called "Glenn") is archived here: http://armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101961

That was one of the most fun days of my life. :D

SpykStorm
07-28-2008, 01:46 AM
Hello, I just reminded myself of you people today... so I thought I'd jump on and post a message. Maybe I'll visit more often. It's been years since i've been on here. Have I missed anything good?

Welcome back. :)

Welcome back! You missed the best April Fools joke ever, but besides that, not much.

Yeah, I missed that too. I read most of the topics in the archived forum though.

Russ
07-28-2008, 02:25 AM
Yeah, I missed that too. I read most of the topics in the archived forum though.
Did you know that at one point, every forum had a "Down with Glenn" thread in it? :)

Prrkitty
07-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Your soul is still safe in "the soul jar". :) Welcome back :)

bigjoe
07-28-2008, 02:24 PM
yeah, you've pretty much missed everything ;)
Welcome back.

That is only true if everything = nothing. >_>

Not too much interesting going on around here. Unless you're amused by some forum fapping. A big circle jerk. :p

MasterSwordUltima
07-28-2008, 04:36 PM
You missed: The Church of Eckels, The Order of the Phoenix, MPQ World [at its highest point], and Alpha Shattered Earth, possibly Beta too.

Sub-Zero
07-28-2008, 07:55 PM
I can't believe it took you all so long to catch onto the April Fools joke! *laughs*

Russ
07-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey, we all knew it was a joke, we were just playing along. Then Glenn started banning people, and we stopped thinking it was a joke. :)

moocow
07-28-2008, 08:47 PM
Oh hey thar.

Same place. Nothing's changed, really. Just the ages and number of children/chinese sweat shop workers we all own.

I mean, have. We all have. YEah.

rock_nog
07-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Hey, we all knew it was a joke, we were just playing along. Then Glenn started banning people, and we stopped thinking it was a joke. :)
Speak for yourself. The fact that it took you knuckleheads so long to catch on was almost funnier than the prank itself. Wait, what am I saying, almost? Hell, it was the icing on the cake.

Hehe, just teasin', but damn, what a great April Fool's Day.