PDA

View Full Version : they tell me to stay motivated

Brasel
07-24-2008, 12:02 AM
they tell me to stay motivated and i can't

i need to go home

Brasel
07-24-2008, 12:39 AM
What the hell is wrong with you? You're just being a big baby. Look at the positive shit and get yourself out of this rut.

Brasel
07-24-2008, 12:40 AM
how about you go to hell you fat ass bitch

there is nothing positive here

fuck you

Rijuhn
07-24-2008, 12:44 AM
I know the feeling, and the conversations, which are all too often with myself. Anything in particular happen recently to make you want to go home, or is it the lack of purpose/activity?

Zaphod Q. IX
07-24-2008, 01:40 AM
:eyebrow:

Chill out Anthony. You are capable of getting where you need to go. I understand what stress can do to a person, but remember...the moment when everything seems like it's crashing down on top of your head does have to end eventually.

Personally, I had a meltdown at work tonight and screamed at no less then four people. I may get reprimanded for it...but dammit, I could not take it anymore. Just count to ten, again and again until it works. That's what I did once I caught hold of myself. That's what I try to do every time. It just doesn't always work right away. ;)

Icey
07-24-2008, 01:52 AM
I know you're in a seriously stressful situation, Anthony, and I'm sure that gets to you. Everyone here hopes that you get out of that situation soon, and knows that you are strong enough to bear the burden in the meantime. Keep pushing, man.

ctrl-alt-delete
07-24-2008, 11:27 AM
Just keep grinding, man. We're all here if you need to just vent.

I know I can speak for each and every one of us when I say that we greatly appreciate everything that you are doing.

The_Amaster
07-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah. It's a stupid war, but the cause that you fight for is in itself one of the most noble you can imagine.
We all definitly want you back on home soil safe and sound.

Breaker
07-24-2008, 01:34 PM
What the hell is wrong with you? You're just being a big baby. Look at the positive shit and get yourself out of this rut.

this is one small part of your entire life. stick it out and get it over with. don't let stupid shit assholes get the better of you. =/

Aegix Drakan
07-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Come on Anthony! You're a tough guy, you can pull it together for just a while longer!

I know you're in a massively crap-filled situation at the moment, but it's just temporary. Keep telling yourself it's just a little bit longer, and soon enough you will be out of Irak, and back to your regular life.

:P Just do what ya can. You're at the sharpest point of th egrinding sotne now...just stay strong for a bit longer, and it'll get better.

Brasel
07-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks guys.

Beldaran
07-25-2008, 12:06 AM
How much longer do you have to be there, anyway?

Brasel
07-25-2008, 02:35 AM
Another 5 months. I've been here since October of 07.

Prrkitty
07-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Hon... do your best to hang in there. And when the going gets rough come let the steam off here. Thank you for doing what you are doing... and try to remember - strength comes thru endurance <hug>.

Hopefully the next 5 months will pass by as quickly as possible. :)

Dann Woolf
07-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

Talking to yourself on the fucking Internet is the second.

Trevelyan_06
07-26-2008, 01:52 AM
Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

Talking to yourself on the fucking Internet is the second.

Or maybe he's in a stressful situation and posted at a site where many of his friends are. No need to be an ass.

Also, Tony, remember it's only five more months. And on the plus side, we live in friggin Illinois so you know everything is pretty much the same as when you left.

Brasel
07-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Also, Tony, remember it's only five more months. And on the plus side, we live in friggin Illinois so you know everything is pretty much the same as when you left.

LOL. So true. :)

ZTC
07-26-2008, 09:32 AM
More corruption in Chicago, and more corruption in the state government; you're not missing much ;) I hope the next five months go quickly for you.

Dark Nation
07-26-2008, 05:42 PM
5 months? So does that mean home for Christmas? That's worth looking forward to, if it really is the case.

Brasel
07-27-2008, 02:15 AM
Chicago isn't Illinois. Chicago is Chicago. Everything above I 80 is Chicago. Its its own world up there. ;)

And no, I don't think I'll be home for Christmas, I think I'm going to just miss it. Oh well.

biggiy05
07-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Chicago isn't Illinois. Chicago is Chicago. Everything above I 80 is Chicago. Its its own world up there. ;)

And no, I don't think I'll be home for Christmas, I think I'm going to just miss it. Oh well.

There's new years to look forward to. What better way to bring in the new year than a big fuck to you to where you're stationed.