PDA

View Full Version : I was looking through some artist lists..

King Aquamentus
07-17-2008, 04:10 PM
and I noticed that some of my favorite creators, such as VEL and pLeitorian, don't say much, did and don't anymore or were never even part of the community: just dropped a quest off like "this will blow but whatever" then ran for it. "wait!! wait!!! it's a good quest!!!"

sigh...

point is, there's some great quests out there with authors some of which dissapeared right after sending them. Or they simply ONLY used quest submission when working with us.

is there any Questmakers you miss? Or hit-and-run types you would like to meet and say "this is a good quest!"?

bigjoe
07-17-2008, 08:54 PM
I made a similar thread (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102940) earlier. I wish VEL would show up.

EDITED OUT FOR SAFETY REASONS

Legend789
07-17-2008, 09:48 PM
That sound interesting, but I hope nothing like that happened to VEL :(

King Aquamentus
07-17-2008, 10:22 PM
I also think it'd be cool to see Germis again. He only really made one quest, but it was a large LoZ quest with two overworlds and a cave system at the end.

bigjoe
07-17-2008, 10:29 PM
As I pointed out, I made a thread about Zelda Classic members dissapearing already, however, I guess I did overlook the fact that you said "QUEST MAKER".

Lets see, there are a number.

Nightmare
Mottzilla
BIGCheese
Foxx (or Sam Atoms)
WildBill
VEL
Shadowblazer
plith
Mandrag Gannon (him especially... he was making the most BADASS Dark Link quest)

There may be more.. I'll edit as I think of them.

Granted, not all of these completely vanished. They just vanished from ZC quest making.

King Aquamentus
07-17-2008, 10:31 PM
as I understand, Germis wasn't a member of the community perse. nor was pLeitorian.

Shazza Dani
07-17-2008, 11:35 PM
I also think it'd be cool to see Germis again. He only really made one quest, but it was a large LoZ quest with two overworlds and a cave system at the end.

What quest was that? I didn't find anything by Germis in the QDB.

King Aquamentus
07-18-2008, 01:16 AM
Germis Quest. it's LoZ tileset and all the songs are from Mario games. fairly simplistic, but it is a very large and very difficult quest where blue octorocks and black moblins are around just about every corner, you have to push a block into a block, and the white sword is very well hidden. it SHOULD be in the Quest Database somewhere.

erm2003
07-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Just to make the search slightly easier...

http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=124

Russ
07-19-2008, 01:54 AM
Lets see, there are a number.

Nightmare
Mottzilla
BIGCheese
Foxx (or Sam Atoms)
WildBill
VEL
Shadowblazer
plith
Mandrag Gannon (him especially... he was making the most BADASS Dark Link quest)

Just so you know, Nightmare is making a quest at Pure ZC, and WildBill is somewhat active at Pure ZC. Just so you know.

Sam Atoms
08-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Spectre, and FlakyHedgehog.

FlakyHedgehog made "Legend of Link: Ganon's Curse", released it to the PureZC database, and hasn't been heard from since the day after. It has to be one of the best lesser known quests in existence. Spectre never even posted here I think, but his quest "Triforce of Heart" only available in our database, looks like the number one OoT remix around.

ShadowTiger
08-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Starkist actually made a pretty darn good quest called "Link in Lalaria." I really enjoyed it. Though that was possibly six or seven years ago. Probably more than seven.

Shazza Dani
08-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Starkist actually made a pretty darn good quest called "Link in Lalaria." I really enjoyed it. Though that was possibly six or seven years ago. Probably more than seven.

I'll consider that a recommendation. /me downloads Link in Lalaria