PDA

View Full Version : Remember my cousin that was missing?

ZTC
07-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Well, she's gone again. From what I was told, the guy that bothered her got out of jail and managed to talk her into leaving or something on that order. They think she might be on Hilton Head Island still, but they don't know for sure. It's sad and quite stupid that she has done this. She just got a fucking job at Applebees. (yes, this has got me pissed off that she pulled this shit.) The family over there has cleaned their hands and have disowned her. Hell, in the offchance she comes to Illinois, my parents refuse the idea of her staying at our house. I guess the only thing we can do is to pray that she comes to her senses. I don't understand why she would do this... :shakeno:

Beldaran
07-14-2008, 11:04 PM
http://library.thinkquest.org/04apr/00328/jerry-springer.jpg

I realize it's mean and insensitive, but this is all I can think of when I read about the drama.

ZTC
07-15-2008, 12:07 AM
You inscensitive bastard! :rolleyes: What's funny is that I used to deliver his paper about 8 years ago. Anyways...drama sucks balls and I have disdain for it. I'd love to know why she did it though. =/

Aegix Drakan
07-15-2008, 06:57 PM

Oy...

This isn't good news. How the hell did he get himself out of jail, over to where your cousin was, and basically convince her to run off with him again?

...and why the hell did she go?!?

...*sigh* I hope she realizes the stupid mistake she's making and turns around sooner than later...

ZTC
07-16-2008, 12:14 AM
Somehow, I doubt that'll happen. What really struck me as really odd is that they didn't even know she was missing till a few days after the fact. It's a bit perplexing, as 4 other siblings live in the same room. the last time I remembered, there's 7 people living in a two bedroom apartment building, the parents in one, and 3 girls, 2 boys in the other. Seriously, wtf?