PDA

View Full Version : PureZC has reached an ultimate low...

Brasel
07-14-2008, 07:31 AM
http://www.cafepress.com/purezc.38493012

I just don't know what to say to this.

...also, saw an add with a topless chick on it with stars on her nipples. What the hell?

Matthew Bluefox
07-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Lol ... had a good laugh when looking at the panties and the Zelda logo on them! Butt a topless gurl? Where? Couldn't see any.

bigjoe
07-14-2008, 08:15 AM
Maybe the logo was originally for a shirt but wound up on a thong...?

Brasel
07-14-2008, 08:31 AM
The add was actually on PureZC's website. I have nothing against PureZC, I just thought it was kind of weird that a site primarily dominated by teenaged boys had a thong for sale.

Shazza Dani
07-14-2008, 08:36 AM
This is way old.

Breaker
07-14-2008, 08:37 AM
The add was actually on PureZC's website. I have nothing against PureZC, I just thought it was kind of weird that a site primarily dominated by teenaged boys had a thong for sale.

you obviously are not aware of the amount of trannies that frequent these types of forums.

Shazza Dani
07-14-2008, 08:41 AM
you obviously are not aware of the amount of trannies that frequent these types of forums.

PureZC is full of, hrm... people who keep their minds closed. They don't like transexuals there. =[

The_Amaster
07-14-2008, 09:47 AM
...this...quite honestly...is the first internet page/image that has made me go WTF.

ZTC
07-14-2008, 10:57 AM
mighty_darknut, if you don't like them or have an issue, why not take it up with them over there. Seriously, why do refer to the members as that?

I've known about the thong for a few years now, I wtflol'd the first time I saw it. I don't know why something silly like that would be available though :shrug:

Shazza Dani
07-14-2008, 11:28 AM
mighty_darknut, if you don't like them or have an issue, why not take it up with them over there. Seriously, why do refer to the members as that?

Meh. I just edited my post.

If I wasn't banned from PureZC, I'd gladly go back and simply ignore the people who get on my nerves. Unfortunately when I was a member there I let people get me too upset and ended up being perma-banned for "disrespecting" the staff and other people.

Pineconn
07-14-2008, 11:33 AM
The icing on the cake is that the thong costs $13.37. Apparently whoever priced it felt quite amused that day.

Shazza Dani
07-14-2008, 11:35 AM
The icing on the cake is that the thong costs $13.37. Apparently whoever priced it felt quite amused that day.

Ahaha. That Wild Bill is crafty.

ctrl-alt-delete
07-14-2008, 12:00 PM
That's...weird. :(

Revfan9
07-14-2008, 12:03 PM
It's Cafepress. Nobody ever actually buys it.

Shazza Dani
07-14-2008, 12:27 PM
It's Cafepress. Nobody ever actually buys it.

...But I bought the shirt. It was delicious. D:

Beldaran
07-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Pretty sure you can't legally sell shirts with the triforce on them.

Archibaldo
07-14-2008, 01:19 PM
That is totally rad. I'm sure a lot of the guys there would probably buy that for their girlfriends.

ShadowTiger
07-14-2008, 03:38 PM
WildBill does indeed have an interesting sense of humor. That's why both the Thong and its pricing are as they are.

The ad, however, has been an issue for a long time. It's surprisingly complicated, (So complicated that I have somehow conveniently completely forgotten every single aspect of it. :blah: ) Either they can't get rid of it, or can't substitute a new one, ... eh. Either way, they've tried countless times to teach people how to block the ads if they bother them. Other people have never even seen an ad, despite having everything blocked. Others have never seen any such lude ads on the site at all despite being consistent members. It's entirely bizarre. A fourth of the people were complaining viciously, a third were "eh, so what?" and the other half was completely oblivious to it as if there was no problem. For them, there really wasn't.

King Aquamentus
07-16-2008, 01:00 AM
so... what's wrong with it?

Zaphod Q. IX
07-16-2008, 01:14 AM
*pretends to care*

AtmaWeapon
07-16-2008, 08:27 AM
Pretty sure you can't legally sell shirts with the triforce on them.I don't think Nintendo's trademarked the triforce. If they have, the company that wrote my old payroll checks would probably like to talk to them, since they were founded in the 60s and their logo is three red triangles arranged in that position.

Anyway, I think the way it works is you give Cafepress a design, and they slap it on a ton of merchandise that they make. This includes thongs. I'm almost certain that at one point AGN had a Cafepress store and we, too, had an AGN thong.

Masamune
07-16-2008, 09:40 AM
Also, who filled pureZC with fail and aids? Just sayin' is all.

ShadowTiger
07-16-2008, 10:42 AM
I did.

Probably.

... I 'unno.

... ... Who took all the cool people out of AGN and made GD only a tenth as active? Such questions are daunting to respond to.

Masamune
07-16-2008, 11:52 AM
AGN has always, and always will be full of win and beautiful exotic south american strippers. You just have to know where to look.

EDIT: Granted the strippers *may* have aids. It doesn't count though.

Shazza Dani
07-16-2008, 04:28 PM
I don't think Nintendo's trademarked the triforce. If they have, the company that wrote my old payroll checks would probably like to talk to them, since they were founded in the 60s and their logo is three red triangles arranged in that position.

Also, the company that made the big power tools in my old highschool's woodshop used the triforce as their logo. I forget the name of the company though.

Zaphod Q. IX
07-17-2008, 01:03 AM
Also, the company that made the big power tools in my old highschool's woodshop used the triforce as their logo. I forget the name of the company though.
That would be Delta Machinery (http://www.deltaportercable.com/), founded in 1919.

bigjoe
07-17-2008, 04:01 AM
The Triforce is a symbol of conspiracy. It represents a sacred orgy in which 9 freemason men boned 3 females descended of Christ, thus attaining God powerz for their offspring.

Actually, its just three copies of a basic shape, put together in a manner that forms the same shape. Anyone could do it.

Anthus
07-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Interesting... A thong. Who woulda thunk it? By reading only the thread title, I thought this was about another wave of stupidity, or some shit. I remember when they first started censoring 'bitch'. Those were the days.

Zaphod Q. IX
07-18-2008, 01:53 AM
...I remember when they first started censoring 'bitch'. Those were the days...
:eyebrow:

Surely you jest.

ZTC
07-18-2008, 02:20 AM
Nope, he's right. :shrug: Though over the past few years, those rules have been gradually relaxed a bit. Hell, I remember when they had General Malcontent (Pure's version of GB) a long time ago, and it didn't even last a month before it was shut down. If I remember right, it was too uncontrolled to even keep it going. Odd days, those were...

Zaphod Q. IX
07-18-2008, 02:23 AM
...Hell, I remember when they had General Malcontent (Pure's version of GB) a long time ago, and it didn't even last a month before it was shut down. If I remember right, it was too uncontrolled to even keep it going...
*shakes his head*

Sam Atoms
07-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Interesting... A thong. Who woulda thunk it? By reading only the thread title, I thought this was about another wave of stupidity, or some shit. I remember when they first started censoring 'bitch'. Those were the days.

I remember when WE first started censoring 'bitch'. Of course, it didn't last more than a month or so, but..... yeah, those were the days, all right. (It was back when ZC v. 1.90 was a brand new release)

MasterSwordUltima
07-20-2008, 12:09 AM
My favorite part is that all the cafepress stuff is just blank clothes shipped from china or whatever third world, and cafepress prints out the logo and irons them on. Awesome.

CastChaos
07-20-2008, 05:00 AM
I don't see any problem here... Or what do you want? The women not to wear underwear? Or clothes not to have PZC sign on? Or such clothes sold offline in the basement of a store?
Yes, just a very simple thong with simply the PZC sign on it... not awesome, but isn't "lowly" either.
Start complaining when fetish sex tools are sold with PZC sign on them.

Breaker
07-20-2008, 05:12 AM
aww... did your feelers get hurt?

Master Ghaleon
07-24-2008, 09:16 PM
This made me laugh lol