PDA

View Full Version : WTF

ZTC
07-13-2008, 11:56 PM
It seems that Michael Jackson is making a comback with New Kids on the Block. What in the blue hell is going on with these people?
Discuss.

Beldaran
07-14-2008, 12:24 AM
What is it with Michael Jackson and Kids?

Really a terribly choice of bands to tour with, if you think about his history.

The Desperado
07-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Apparently the money has run out from their former popularity. Though it won't work. The only way to have a comeback these days is with a sex tape. Or when it come to MJ, "Evidence".

Trevelyan_06
07-14-2008, 04:52 PM
I believe that 80's and 90's are plotting to join forces and take over the current generation. Things like this are the unholy alliances being formed to further this goal.

If they succeed we'll all be caught in a permanent time paradox. Our hair will be huge as will all electronic devices. Phrase like, "whatever", and "rad" will once again be heard on a regular basis. On the plus side, gas will be more affordable, however, the design of cars will be ugly.

The_Amaster
07-14-2008, 05:58 PM
That post gets rather funnier if you factor Trev's avatar into the equation.

Archibaldo
07-14-2008, 06:11 PM
MJ IS BACK BABY!

ZTC
07-14-2008, 06:44 PM
'whatever' is used pretty commonly in this area, and it seems that big hair is returning, too. I do not want to relive the styles and themes of my childhood. pfft :(

Trevelyan_06
07-15-2008, 01:37 AM

You know my secret, I must now erase you from the time vortex.

MasterSwordUltima
07-20-2008, 09:44 PM
If they succeed we'll all be caught in a permanent time paradox. Our hair will be huge as will all electronic devices. Phrase like, "whatever", and "rad" will once again be heard on a regular basis. On the plus side, gas will be more affordable, however, the design of cars will be ugly.

I use "rad" all the time. But then again, I was born in the 80's, Cold War motherfucker.

Ahah, Bill and Ted.

AtmaWeapon
07-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Is there a source for this? I mean I hate to be a dick but I could also state that Hitler (who never died because he faked his own death) and Osama Bin Laden are going to be teaming up to form the freshest hip-hop crew the world has ever known.

ZTC
07-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I know that you don't mean to be, it's just that I cannot copy and paste. This is where I got it from:
http://m.mippin.com/mip/prev/story.jsp?&id=13704&c=-1&s=7&pv=0&sid13810128&check=1&z=1@126608952059684

Now I just need to remember to have a working pen in my room for this kind of thing *sigh*

MasterSwordUltima
07-21-2008, 04:39 AM
Hitler and Osama would never be the freshest hip-hop crew. Everyone knows they're both into heavy industrial.

Archibaldo
07-21-2008, 06:06 AM
Is there a source for this? I mean I hate to be a dick but I could also state that Hitler (who never died because he faked his own death) and Osama Bin Laden are going to be teaming up to form the freshest hip-hop crew the world has ever known.

Wouldn't work. Osama and Hitler have the same personalities. So they wouldn't bond and become friends. Whilest them being no-friends, they converted into Frenemies. Frenemies are enemies are like double agents and stuff. So with this "faux" respect between the two of them they formed a band. Said hip-hop crew. No both wnated control for the bend and thus both desired to be lead rappers. Each performance was a rap battle between the two. Eventually neither could take and the band broke up. This troubled history prooves that their hip-hoping days are over.

So ya'll better get ready because...

It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark
Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost Stops Your Heart
You Try To Scream But Terror Takes The Sound Before You Make It
You Start To Freeze As Horror Looks You Right Between The Eyes,
You're Paralyzed

'Cause This Is Thriller, Thriller Night
And No One's Gonna Save You From The Beast About
Strike
You Know It's Thriller, Thriller Night
You're Fighting For Your Life Inside A Killer, Thriller
Tonight

MasterSwordUltima
07-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Actually, the Hitler hip-hop reminds me of the The Whitest Kids U Know song.

----------

*Reich* 1, *Reich* 2, *Reich* 3
That's me! The mastermind behind World War 3
No, 2! My bad! Oh well, start it over!
Been gone for so long but now I'm back and I'ma show ya
Everybody Hitler-hatin' when they speak my name
But it's the new millennium and the Führer has changed
And what I bet ya'll didn't know is now I'm down with the Jews!
The gypsies, homosexuals and retards too!
Cause I stopped burnin' people, started burnin' CD's
Stopped battling' the world, started battlin' MC's
Just started bustin' rhymes, finally found my groove
And now the "S.S" on my jacket stands for "Super Smooth"

King Aquamentus
07-23-2008, 10:33 PM
it seems that Michael Jackson is making a comback with New Kids on the Block. What in the blue hell is going on with these people?
Discuss.

The Kids part I can understand, but don't complain because Michael Jackson wants to make music. That's actually kinda cool!

Trevelyan_06
07-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Ahah, Bill and Ted.

Please tell me that you did not just say that the Tardis is from Bill and Ted.

MasterSwordUltima
07-24-2008, 08:55 AM
I use "rad" all the time. But then again, I was born in the 80's, Cold War motherfucker.

Yes, Bill and Ted.