PDA

View Full Version : [Summer 08] The Legend of Zelda: Lost- Tenative Title

DigiPro31279
07-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Story:

Years have passed since the rescue of Princess Zelda and the end of the evil wizard Ganon. Link has decided to travel the traverse land of Hyrule to find adventure, but something goes terribly wrong. Link loses consciousness and awakes to find he doesn't know where he is.

Ganon has returned, kidnapped Princess Zelda, and split the Triforce of Wisdom in different places. Link must find his missing equipment that was also scattered by Ganon throughout the unknown lands.

Can Link defeat Ganon and once again save the Princess Zelda? Only you can answer that fateful question.

You can go to http://www.geocities.com/jason_ff2 and click on the LOST link to get the quest in the making. Levels 1 and 2 are completed so far.

There was an error in lv 2 I fixed. Zip file is updated.

Let me know how this game is.

Pics will be coming soon........

Level 1 100% Complete
Level 2 100% Complete
Level 3 100% Complete
Level 4 0% Complete
Level 5 0% Complete
Level 6 0% Complete
Level 7 0% Complete
Level 8 0% Complete
Level 9 0% Complete
Special Dungeon TBA

ms_zelda_lady
07-13-2008, 01:32 PM
I tried it out in version 819 and played the first level with no problems. Too easy but I know you will probably change things around as you add to your quest. I had only 3 little problems after finishing level one. I got what I thought was a magic bottle in the dungeon, but the magic meter never showed up. Then after getting the triforce and caming out of dungeon I started in the wall but I could easily take a step to the right and be back to where I should be. The other problem was after leaving the 1st dungeon nothing showed up in the A or B part of the inventory. It just disappeared. I still had everything in my inventory and even though I selected the sword and boomerang it wasn't showing there but I could still use everything I had. Got the hookshot and chose it but had the same disappearing problem. It did work when I chose it. I never did find the second level but it was fun to try it out the first one. All in all not to bad for the beginning of a quest.

ms_zelda_lady

DigiPro31279
07-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Quest File has been updated with Level 3. A potion Shop and a hidden room for a candle after level 2 can now be found.

If you found level 2 and startd it, you might have to restart the quest. Level 1 has been updated for those who haven't yet and level 2 is changed.

ms_zelda_lady
07-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Major problems with the 2 shops you added. They are not in shops but are right on the screen. It looks really weird to see a shop in the middle of the screen. I can't even get to the candle. It freezes me so that I can't move any further. I never even got past level 1.

DigiPro31279
07-16-2008, 02:48 AM
That's strange. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I am not at home right now so I cannot correct it. I am at my mom's finishing laundry. I thought everything is set up the right way. I will have to make sure the tile warps are correct. I do have to tile warp to 80 for special item rooms correct?

Legend789
07-16-2008, 12:19 PM
That's strange. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I am not at home right now so I cannot correct it. I am at my mom's finishing laundry. I thought everything is set up the right way. I will have to make sure the tile warps are correct. I do have to tile warp to 80 for special item rooms correct?Not necessarily :tongue: It goes to room 80 automatically (at least 1.90 and 2.10 did), but I do it anyways for documentary reasons, just like I set the compass on the overworld to level 9 and redraw the old flag room, although the player doesn't see this unless they check the quest file.

But of course, it doesn't hurt any to set the cave tile warp and special item tile warp to 80 and the multistair tile warp to 81.

DigiPro31279
07-17-2008, 08:07 PM
I see what ms_zelda_lady told me. I do not know what I have done wrong. I have the room types set correctly as far as I know but I don't know what you have to do now for a room to do what it is supposed to do.

Legend789
07-17-2008, 09:43 PM
As far as I can remember, if you put a tile warp to a shop in a dungeon to a shop, it will show show up in the dungeon rather then going to a cave and showing up there.

Did you set up the room type, guy, guy string, tile warp AND special item?

DigiPro31279
07-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Room Type is Shop with the value 0 with my shop stuff. The Tile Warp is Item/Cellar Room with 80 as the number. The DMap is set to Overworld and the guy is set as merchant. He was appearing in the overworld screen.

Legend789
07-18-2008, 11:08 AM
I haven't check out the new Betas but I'm a bit surprised that it was changed from Cave/Item Room to Item/Cellar Room.

Did you draw up room 80 correctly? In some of the older versions, you had to do that.

Although, I'm pretty sure what that would never cause the shop to be in the overworld. I'm beginning to think more and more that this is actually a bug and not something that you did wrong.

DigiPro31279
07-18-2008, 08:26 PM
it rpobably is...it's making a problem out of my quest though