PDA

View Full Version : Wow...that was an experience...

Aegix Drakan
07-11-2008, 10:07 PM
I had a very interesting experience today at work.

I took my lunch break and walked out into the park across the street to go and eat my lunch.

This woman comes up to me and asks me if I can help her move this crate for her. She assures me that it's not too heavy, and that she just needs someone on the other end, so she doesn't have to drag it. SO I crouch down to pick it, up, and she tells me that her company's insurance people want box lifters to lift it up behind them. Besides, I needed to see where I was going.

So I lift it ,and she tells me she wants to move it over to a table not too far away. The box was pretty light, so I walked at a good pace. Then she said "Be careful with the box, there's live snakes in there". So I turn around saying "What do you mean live snakes?", and 0_0 THERE WAS A SNAKE RIGHT IN MY FACE.

I yelped, and momentarily thought of dropping the box, but realized that if I did, it would break and the snakes would get loose. So I put it down quickly, take a step back, and look at the snake, wondering why it didn't bite or something while I was putting down the box.

That's when I noticed... IT WAS A FAKE SNAKE. The woman then cam around, and pointed at this van parked not too far away...

And then I knew... I waved, and then buried my face in one of my palms...

...Yep, the just for laughs festival is coming around here in montreal, and I was Gag'd. ...Next year, my humbling experience with the box of snakes will be broadcast on TV for all to see.

XD ...I always told myself I'd play it cool if I got Gag'd, but man...in the moment, you just can't help it...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

The_Amaster
07-11-2008, 11:11 PM
When you least expect it
You're elected
You're the star today.
Smile!
You're on Candid Camera...

Brasel
07-12-2008, 01:25 AM
When you least expect it
You're elected
You're the star today.
Smile!
You're on Candid Camera...

Are you saying that Dubya's Presidency is one big Candid Camera gag?

Dechipher
07-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Congratulations America. You've been Punk'd.

Trevelyan_06
07-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Are you saying that Dubya's Presidency is one big Candid Camera gag?

I believe it's going to be on "Practical Jokes gone horribly horribly wrong." It'll be on Fox.

Archibaldo
07-12-2008, 05:11 AM
Did the lady speak French to you? I always see the pranksters on Just For Laughs mouthing in French.

BTW, I am sooo jealous. I wish I got gagged. Lucky little bastard.

Aegix Drakan
07-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Did the lady speak French to you? I always see the pranksters on Just For Laughs mouthing in French.

She started in french, but then noticed I spoke english to the firend I was with at the time, and then she spoke in english to me.

...and in hindsight, there were sooo many things that could have tipped me off.

1) The fact that I wasn't sure how the box got there in the first place, if she was alone

2) The box was WAAAY too light.

3) As I was heading for the table, I noticed this large blue van parked in a corner...

4) NOBODY carries around live snakes in a box.

...XD But it was pretty fun. If you want to get caught by one of these guys, hang around downtown Montreal.

Archibaldo
07-12-2008, 04:27 PM
She started in french, but then noticed I spoke english to the firend I was with at the time, and then she spoke in english to me.

...and in hindsight, there were sooo many things that could have tipped me off.

1) The fact that I wasn't sure how the box got there in the first place, if she was alone

2) The box was WAAAY too light.

3) As I was heading for the table, I noticed this large blue van parked in a corner...

4) NOBODY carries around live snakes in a box.

...XD But it was pretty fun. If you want to get caught by one of these guys, hang around downtown Montreal.

Ooooh but Montreal is so far from where I live. Besides I'm in BC for the summer.

Pineconn
07-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Hahaha, that's great. Make sure you post the link when it's loaded to YouTube after it airs. :laughing: