PDA

View Full Version : Amazing t-shirt [STRONG LANGUAGE IN LARGE FONT, POSSIBLY NSFW]

Beldaran
07-11-2008, 08:41 PM
I can't stop laughing at this t-shirt design:

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a644/a644_bm.gif

Archibaldo
07-12-2008, 05:15 AM
That's fucking awesome. Personally I have an affinity for novelty t-shirts. I have quite a collection.

MasterSwordUltima
07-21-2008, 04:50 AM
I like that one a lot. I really hate most of these "novelty shirts" that say stupid ass things like "The voices in my head make me do things" and all that. Its not even funny to begin with, and they just use them to death. Stuff like this though, is awesome.

Now I wanna find a shirt that says 8===> or 8===D

Shazza Dani
07-21-2008, 05:01 AM
I like that one a lot. I really hate most of these "novelty shirts" that say stupid ass things like "The voices in my head make me do things" and all that. Its not even funny to begin with, and they just use them to death. Stuff like this though, is awesome.

Now I wanna find a shirt that says 8===> or 8===D

I don't like novelty shirts either. They're pretty stupid. The one Beldaran posted is funny in concept, but you kind of have to be a jackass to actually wear it. =\ I don't have a problem with profanity either; it's just about respect for other people.

Archibaldo
07-21-2008, 05:56 AM
A great place is busted tees. I got my Guitar Hero one there, my Waldo "Where You At" one and my I Dyslexia <3 tee.

But yeah I hate the stupid ones you can get at Wal-Mart and stuff. Especially the "the Man the Legend " shirts. Or the "don't steal $$, The government doesn't like competition" especially the Che Guevra shirts and everybody/anybody who is obsessed with him.

Wow, I'm too high to be on the internet alone.