PDA

View Full Version : Eight years later...

The Desperado
07-10-2008, 01:52 PM
...I finally reached 1,000 posts.

Since I have reached the coveted 1,000th post, I decided to look back on my time here at AGN.

I was first introduced to AGN my junior year in high school. Warlord, Moocow, Glitch, and Goat (aka: Goatboy and Snowcock) and I all went to school together and I got into ZC. So I joined AGN and became a regular. However, I desired power and influence. So I decided to take over AGN, for fun.

That's right. Long before Glenn and other imitators, it was I who originally tried to take over AGN. All those who followed were just posers. I created the Buttlotion Empire and soon, with Goat at my side, we findangled impressionable noobs to join our evil cause. Of course, we really had no “strategy” as to how to take over AGN, so we just resorted to sophomoric pranks and annoying other members.

Also during this time I was doing the Buttlotion flavor lists. Halfway popular back in the day. Meatloaf still remains the top selling flavor.

The Buttlotion Empire eventually died out and I took a hiatus for awhile. Upon return, Goat and I started a pseudo war. We had planned to do an actual ladder match that we would record and post, but it never happened.

After that I've been off and on over the past couple years. I went to college and got busy with the whole drinking and passing out all the time thing. I'm back for now.

To quote some random rap I used to put a noob in his place back in the day, “I am the original AGN badass.”

mrz84
07-10-2008, 02:38 PM
I was always wondering what was up about the Buttlotion Empire. I'm pretty sure that if you and DO ever met in real life you'd two would have the most insane fun together.

That's all really interesting to know. Love the quote at the end. :kitty:

SpacemanDan
07-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Congrats on your 1000th post! :D I wasn;t around when all this stuff happened, but oh wells.

Dechipher
07-10-2008, 02:58 PM
8 years and you only have 1000 posts?

total newb....

bigjoe
07-10-2008, 03:03 PM
I created the Buttlotion Empire and soon, with Goat at my side, we findangled impressionable noobs to join our evil cause.

Impressionable noobs werent the only ones to join, if you remember. :D

Happy 1000th Post.

Get Goat to come back!

Beldaran
07-10-2008, 03:34 PM
I think "AGN badass" is an oxymoron.

ShadowTiger
07-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Congrats on the 'K.

I'm still wondering who that girl in that "Buttlotion Empire" banner was. She was cute. :) ... In a "I can slit your throat from afar" kind of way.

Archibaldo
07-10-2008, 04:30 PM
The 1000 post milestone isn't as meaningful anymore since you can get your own avatar right in the beginning pretty much. But um... gratz any way.

Aegix Drakan
07-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Hey, Gratz on the thousand.

moocow
07-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Loser.

HA HA HA HA HA

I love you :D

ZTC
07-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Yes, bring Goat back :(
Congrads on hitting 1K, you should have the title "AGN lurker" ;)

XMuppetSB
07-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Congrats on reaching the 1k post milestone, Desperado.

SUCCESSOR
07-11-2008, 02:27 AM
That is like so 2001!

get a job!