PDA

View Full Version : Minor forum tweaks

DarkDragon
07-10-2008, 05:28 AM
Like the other special user categories, premium members now get their own custom title. They still also have the coin, but the coin can be disabled in "Edit Options" in the User CP (Sorry Zaphod Q. IX, I took my sweet time doing this.)

Unread announcements at the top of every forum should now display in bright red. They are important, hopefully this will entice you to read them. ;)

Zaphod Q. IX
07-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Like the other special user categories, premium members now get their own custom title.
Whoa. Cool.

They still also have the coin, but the coin can be disabled in "Edit Options" in the User CP (Sorry Zaphod, I took my sweet time doing this.)

LMAO. I can't believe you actually implemented that. I told you I was drunk the night I harassed you about it. ;)
I do think it's cool that you don't have to show the world that you're a "premium member", if you don't want to.

And, holy crap! My premium membership has lapsed. Perhaps I should pay more attention to my e-mail account...looking back, I did get a warning in my in-box. Bah. No money in my checking account until next week. :( I guess I'll have to wait until then to see the changes first-hand.

Unread announcements at the top of every forum should now display in bright red. They are important, hopefully this will entice you to read them. ;)
Cool.

Icey
07-11-2008, 06:59 PM
Displaying unread announcements in bright red is a great idea. I forgot those things existed, then proceeded to read the one I hadn't seen before.

Pineconn
07-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Good deal. It's nice to come home from a week-long summer camp to two new AGN features.