PDA

View Full Version : So... why can't I post?

Beldaran
07-07-2008, 08:55 PM
For some reason, I can't post in the "So..." thread. Is anyone else having this problem? The connection just times out. For some reason I can post in other threads and make new topics, but I can't post in that thread.

Russ
07-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Hm, that's a strange problem. Maybe So... has been sursed. :D

Beldaran
07-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey, how come you can read my posts? I thought you put me on ignore to protect yourself from my heathen ways.

Russ
07-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Then, seeing all you blank posts drove me insane and I took you off.

And it wasn't because your not a Christian. It was because I was tired of your, how should I put it, erotic posts.

rock_nog
07-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Erotic? When thinking of the picture that Bel posted that caused you to put him on your ignore list, "erotic" is the last word that comes to mind.

DarkDragon
07-07-2008, 10:24 PM
What happens when you try to post?

Beldaran
07-07-2008, 11:09 PM
What happens when you try to post?

It just times out. It only does it in that thread though.

You know what? It's probably my internet connection. It's been acting screwy for the past couple of hours. Damn cable internet.

russadwan: If that hairy blob of disgusting struck you as "erotic", you have way bigger problems than your religious beliefs. :laughing:

Russ
07-07-2008, 11:12 PM
If that hairy blob of disgusting struck you as "erotic", you have way bigger problems than your religious beliefs. :laughing:
Erotic being used for lack of a better word. Disgusting would fit, but sounds little kiddish, and I am at a loss for a word to describe such a horrible picture.

Beldaran
07-07-2008, 11:42 PM
well, in the future... erotic != horrible.

To better understand the word "erotic", go to google image search, turn off the filter, and type in "Veronika Zemanova".

The_Amaster
07-07-2008, 11:49 PM
*stage whisper*
Russ...don't do it. It's a trick!

Well, I got a server time-out earlier today, but everythings back to normal now...

Archibaldo
07-08-2008, 02:07 AM
The So... thread is becoming dangerously unstable. It's on the verge of the tipping point at which it will explode and consume the entire board.

Don't say I didn't warn you.