PDA

View Full Version : Possible pre-release?

Patrick Spulock
07-05-2008, 01:38 PM
I would really like a pre-release of the next beta version of Zelda classic please I know what I am asking sounds ass-sin-nine but the ZC log has not been updated in awhile and I wonder if the development decided to throw the towel in and give up.ooh and by the way I have not been here in quite awhile
'cause I got of zeldaclassic and went over to www.smwcentral.net and decided to try to make a hack of Super Mario World but in the end I got bored of that and decided to go back to trying to make a quest using Vel's Mario tiles set and so far with beta 819 every time I used it,some glitch or the other prevented me from editing my quest any further and I was hoping a new version would fix that problem.

bobrocks95
07-05-2008, 01:56 PM
It was just updated...

Patrick Spulock
07-05-2008, 02:43 PM
It was just updated...
No,that not what I am talking about.as I said before I would like to have a copy of the unreleased version and the unreleased version is not v819.
{bangs his head on the nearest wall 'cause bobrocks95 does not understand what I am asking}

Plissken
07-05-2008, 03:00 PM
I just don't think you understand him...

If you look, _L_ just updated on what he's done with the newest unreleased version. Which means there is activity and it'll come out sooner or later. So the moral is...just wait for it.

bobrocks95
07-05-2008, 05:48 PM
You were saying that there was no activity on the Change Log recently. I said that there just had been some. I don't think there would be any reason at all for a developer to privately distribute an unreleased version to one person.