PDA

View Full Version : SotW 11 (winner is Revfan9)

Joe123
07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Sorry it's late guys, my computer's broken and real life's been catching up =P

_L_

http://l.j-factor.com/zeldaclassic/neofirst009.png

The next generation.

Gleeok

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/Tiamat_AD/zelda010.png

"I will increase his killing power by 10 for each vote this recieves! Mwahahahahaaaa!!!!"

Revfan9

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9183/sotw11jv2.gif

Yes, I've been lazy. So shoot me.

mighty_darknut

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/tdrisko/sd_sotw11.png

Bricks will be shat.

On a side note, your subscreen was awful anyway Revfan.

Pielord
07-01-2008, 03:57 PM
_L_: Nothing really special here. It's just a simple dungeon screen with mini gleeoks. Wait... aren't those broken eggs from MC? God I hated that mini-game thing. It took me forever to finish it. And now apparently gleeoks hatch from them. I knew they were up to something.

Gleeok: Kinda repetitive slightly but it has good custom tiles(me thinks they're custom). It gets my vote. To bad it increases his killing power by 10.

Revfan9: YAY a MC screenshot. :) Wait it's pallet sucks. dangit :( you can barely tell it has MC graphics. The pallet is completely messed up. Don't be lazy next time.

Mighty_darknut: Just a simple classic overworld screen. I don't see anything special about it. It has some custom tiles but thats it. And why will the bricks be shat? And what exactly is shatting?

Shazza Dani
07-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Mighty_darknut: Just a simple classic overworld screen. I don't see anything special about it. It has some custom tiles but thats it. And why will the bricks be shat? And what exactly is shatting?

It's the DemoEX tileset, and bricks will be shat because I'm making a quest using that tileset. I'm really excited about it, albeit still as slow and lazy as ever...

Shazza Dani
07-02-2008, 04:42 PM
What, does nobody post here anymore D: (aka BUMP)

Revfan9
07-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Gleeock already won. No point in discussing it anymore.

Joe123
07-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Because we hate it here.

This is my least favouritest thread in the whole entire AGN.
So there.

bobrocks95
07-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Wut? I refuse to let Gleeok win. That boss will become the most amazingly difficult boss in history if it gets anymore votes.

Gleeok
07-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Wut? I refuse to let Gleeok win. That boss will become the most amazingly difficult boss in history if it gets anymore votes.

Oooh, sweet. What's it up to? I can't see because I haven't voted yet...hmm, I'm stuck between voting for L's and recvfacns shot.....cmon people, must increase killing power!!! :toast: I'm assuming it's hit two already so that should give him reflective lasers at least. Oh noes. :shakeno:

...I like the concept of hatched darknuts though...At least I think that's what's going on there. edit: Oh..those are mini dragon thingies, not darknuts. ....That gives me an idea..

bobrocks95
07-03-2008, 12:48 AM
It has five votes, so that's 2 and a half reflective lazers.

Gleeok
07-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Huh, two and a half? Nonono.. That's like x50. :D

bobrocks95
07-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Oo

Pain

Misfortune

Destruction

Sam Atoms
07-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Gleeock already won. No point in discussing it anymore.

It's funny you should say that, because this could easily be a one-vote race right now.

Had I noticed those were supposed to be baby gleeoks that had hatched out of _L_'s broken eggshells, I might have voted for him. However, I voted for _L_ last week and this is the same idea except in the setting of a dungeon.

Revfan9
07-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Woah. How'd I get 4 new votes in only a day? @_@

That must be a new record or something.

SpykStorm
07-04-2008, 10:53 AM
I voted for Gleeok. Revfan's would come in second, and then, _L_'s.

Huh, two and a half? Nonono.. That's like x50.

Should I be looking forward to this boss? :confused:

_L_
07-04-2008, 11:51 AM
However, I voted for _L_ last week and this is the same idea except in the setting of a dungeon.
"The same idea"? You mean the same idea as I did last week?

bobrocks95
07-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Should I be looking forward to this boss? :confused:

No. No you shouldn't. With 7 votes, it will become the hardest boss in the history of the world.

"The same idea"? You mean the same idea as I did last week?

Dunno. Last week you had a cow on a mountain-top. I don't see how it's the same at all.

Shazza Dani
07-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Dunno. Last week you had a cow on a mountain-top. I don't see how it's the same at all.

Both shots were from Zelda Classic. For shame, _L_, for shame. :confused:

Russ
07-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Tough choice, but I'm voting for Revfan.

Russ
07-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Um, Amaster, Joe, isn't SotW supposed to start? We need some backup staff to take charge in case you two aren't able to start the contest, like right now. :)

LostInHyru1e
07-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Uh... I thought you were that back-up, Russ? :P You post it.

Gleeok
07-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Got enough entrants? Maybe doublecheck them. ;)

Also I did end up voting for L, because enemies that hatch out of eggs are neat...

Say L, howabout some full grown red Aquamentus eggs? :evil: ...(yes I'm aware of the paradox there)

Russ
07-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Uh... I thought you were that back-up, Russ? :P You post it.
Joe and Amaster never got around to giving me the password to the SotW account. :)

bobrocks95
07-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Ya, me neither :(.

Russ
07-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Don't you love how full-proof the system is. "In case the SotW managers can't post SotW, we have backup members. They are fully equipped with no password and no way of posting a SotW thread." :D

Sam Atoms
07-08-2008, 04:51 AM
Yeah, what this means is that I need to learn to finish my post and stop writing when I get to the end of what I was trying to say. I meant that the general concept or theme of _L_'s screenshots were the same (new stuff customizable in 2.5) since they were both out of NeoFirst. At least that was the conclusion - - hopefully correct - - that I jumped to.

Woah. How'd I get 4 new votes in only a day? @_@

That must be a new record or something.

My guess is that most of those people voted just to spite you and make your post look silly where you said Gleeok would win in a runaway.

Legend789
07-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Revfan9 gets my vote. If Revfan hadn't been lazy, the screenshot would be much better though.

bobrocks95
07-08-2008, 01:25 PM
It does look funny that Revfan has now won, with him saying that Gleeok would win hands down...

Revfan9
07-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Holy crap

First turnaround SotW EVAR, on any site :o

This is a sign of the return of the messiah!

*begins writing new testament of ZC bible*

"And so Amaster said to Revfan 'But, how do you ever plan on satisfying both halves of the community?', and Revfan turned from the glow of the laptop screen after opening the quest file, and said 'I will leave onto Pineconn what is Pineconn's and onto DarkNation what is DarkNation's!' Afterwards, Amaster's head exploded from sheer amazement and Revfan made toast." - Book of Moblin, passage 37

...Hey, it's my religion, I'll write it how I want!

LostInHyru1e
07-08-2008, 06:42 PM
*Bows head for prayer*

"Moblin."

Heh, when I entered by SoTW 12 shot at Pure, it was up 13-to-7, but /M/'s shot came back and whooped its butt.

Revfan9
07-09-2008, 02:22 AM
Oh. Well, I haven't checked Pure in a long time. Even still, you do have to admit that turnaround SotWs are very, very rare. The winner can almost always be predicted within the first couple of hours of watching the voting trends.

That aside, /M/'s shot had my palette work on its side :p