PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania: Judgement

Kairyu
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Because there's no way Konami was going to let Capcom one-up them in the wtf departement with NES-style Mega Man 9.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=47669

I remain cautiously optimistic, but prepared for the worst. Hopefully, the motion controls will be optional.

mrz84
06-30-2008, 12:38 PM
Looks interesting. Very interesting. :kitty:

rock_nog
06-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Seriously, wow, that was really unexpected - a Castlevania fighting game? Wow.

DarkDragoonX
06-30-2008, 02:01 PM
So very, very terrible. In addition to being perhaps an even worse idea than MK Vs. DC, it also has some truly hideous character design. I mean really, the male characters all look like they climbed out of somebody's yaoi fan fiction, and the one female character I've seen isn't any better.

MottZilla
06-30-2008, 04:22 PM
I have to agree with DDX. While I love CV, this idea can't be good. It won't likely live up to the CV name.

ZTC
06-30-2008, 11:44 PM
I read the big article in Nintendo Power earlier today, and I thought it was pretty interesting. I have to agree that the streamlining of the character designs are bleh at best. (we can all blame Takeshi Obata for that :shrug: ). NP shows 5 of the confirmed fighters--
Simon: looks to be a yaoi fanboy's dream :(
Alucard: looks ok, and the use of the familiar system was a good call
Maria: fugly and a stupid looking staff; it would have helped to if she actually looked like her
Shanoa: unlockable via DS-to-Wii connection
Dracula: is there resembelance of him from any of the games?
It looks like the game is going to go over great, or it will be epic fail.

It is definitely different from previous versions of the franchise. I guess some fans may worry about the game quality, but I am confident that we can achieve a very high-quality game. I think that fans...will see that it stays true to the Castlevania series. Even though this is a fighting game I can guarantee it will be funWe'll see...

Brasel
07-01-2008, 08:03 AM
It looks like the game is going to go over great, or it will be epic fail.
We'll see...

I don't, in all honesty, see how this game could go over great. I'm expecting it to fall flat on its face...or be a mediocre game that ends up selling about as well as all the other 3D Castlevania titles. When was the last time a 3D Castlevania title went over great? Never? Oh yeah.