PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear question.....

mrz84
06-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Ok. I've heard and read about the fighting game series Guilty Gear over the past two or three years, but have yet to actually play any of them. Now after thiking about it a bit (and because I own very few 2-player games aside from Street Fighter Anniversary Collection and MS Gundam Fedaration VS Zeon) I decided I'm going to get one of the games.

Now to the part that protains to this thread's title....

I don't know which one to try as my first venture into the Guilty Gear series. Is there any particular one besides the first one on the psx that I should play first? I'll admit I have played one of them, the one for the GBA, but that was a rom and so I'm not counting that (especially since playing fighting games on a keyboard is difficult so I deleted it out of frustation) and so.....ya... :sweat:

ZTC
06-29-2008, 01:44 PM
I have no trouble with using the keyboard for emulation ;) I've only played Guilty Gear characters through the mugen engine, but since they're based off of the XX game (if I remember right), that might be one to try. I think that one is for the PS2. Good luck with finding the right version.

Kairyu
06-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core. Available on Wii and PS2.
Go for XX Reload if you want a Story Mode, though.