PDA

View Full Version : Genie Boss from LA

Beta Link
06-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Copied from PureZC:

I have finally gotten to the point in Island of Dreams when I need to create Level 2's boss. I don't remember all the exact movements and stuff for the Genie Boss, but I think I know what I want it to do.

It is a 2x2 boss. First a message (m) will appear on the screen. Then it moves randomly around the room, throwing fireballs at you every once-in-a-while. After 15 seconds or so, it hides in it's bottle (a 1x1 ffc), and a different message (m2) appears on the screen . The bottle then jumps around the room. You have to hit it with the hammer. After that happens, the Genie comes back out of the bottle. Repeat 2 more times. After you hit the bottle for the third time, the bottle breaks (it changes to a different ffc). The Genie should then be on the screen with no bottle on the ground. Another message (m3) shows up, and then the Genie moves around the screen, but faster than before, and shoots fireballs more frequently. After you hit the Genie with your sword 4 times, he explodes (he switches to a different ffc), and finally, a heart container appears in the center of the room, and the shuttered doors open.

I know it's alot to ask for, but I really need this, and I really kind of suck at scripting. :(

Joe123
06-24-2008, 12:46 PM
I would help you with this, as it's probably not really all that complex, but I'm really quite busy with other things at the moment.

If no-one else'll help you, I'll have a go at it.

Beta Link
06-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks much, Joe. :)