PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys know...?

Pineconn lolz
06-20-2008, 10:50 AM
That your privacy statement link is dead?

http://www.armageddongames.com/privacy.shtml

Pineconn
06-20-2008, 11:02 AM
I strongly doubt that War Lord is selling our personal information to anyone. ;)

But yeah, I noticed that a while back. I suppose it should be fixed so that it doesn't send us to an error page.

Pineconn lolz
06-20-2008, 11:07 AM
Oh, its not like im interested in what the thing actually says, I just think it would take 0.55 seconds to fix and it doesn't look to great taking us to an error page.

AlphaDawg
06-20-2008, 12:58 PM
I strongly doubt that War Lord is selling our personal information to anyone. ;)You sure about that? Because recently I started getting all these e-mails trying to sell me something called "V1@9ra!"

:tongue:

Cloral
06-20-2008, 01:04 PM
I get that when I go to Kotaku but have yet to get it here. I don't know how it decides which sites are bad but I would sure like to know.

DarkDragon
06-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Oh, its not like im interested in what the thing actually says, I just think it would take 0.55 seconds to fix and it doesn't look to great taking us to an error page.

You'd be right if the link was bad instead of the page having completely disappeared at some undetermined time in the past, which it did.

Pineconn lolz
06-20-2008, 07:07 PM
So....it would still be very easy to make a new page, right?

You did have a backup of said page, right?

Right?

DarkDragon
06-20-2008, 07:21 PM
It was before my time, and I'm not a lawyer, so uh, no thanks. But if you keep pestering me I will personally sell your email address to advertisers. :sb:

Pineconn lolz
06-20-2008, 07:27 PM
hahah ok I will stop pestering you. I was just pointing out a little error at bottom, lonely parts of the forum :P

Pineconn
06-20-2008, 10:54 PM
You sure about that? Because recently I started getting all these e-mails trying to sell me something called "V1@9ra!"

:tongue:

Now that you mention it, I have been getting those e-mails lately too... I wonder who might be responsible for that...

It was before my time, and I'm not a lawyer, so uh, no thanks. But if you keep pestering me I will personally sell your email address to advertisers. :sb:

Remember AGN, I specifically doubted that War Lord is selling our info. I didn't say anything about the other admins. :sly:

Now hold on as I set up a new e-mail address...

Kairyu
06-22-2008, 09:18 PM
While we're on the subject of things not working:

Under the "Legacy" skin, the "View Post" button in quote boxes doesn't show.
It's looking for an image at http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/ambience/buttons/viewpost.gif, if that's at all helpful.

I sent a PM to DarkDragon about this a while back, but it may have been missed or he might not be the right person to contact or whatever.