PDA

View Full Version : Favorite drink(s)

ZTC
06-18-2008, 10:30 PM
So what does everyone like to drink?
My current favorites are mixing Cherry Pepsi with some strawberry Frutista Freeze with strawberries mixed in, and Baja Blast mixed with Pepsi or Cherry Pepsi. I work at Taco Bell, so I enjoy getting free drinks. :D

Master Ghaleon
06-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Get a kool-aide pitcher. Grab a 2 liter hawaiian punch and a med size jager bottle and pour both into the pitcher and have fun ;)

Another drink I have a good bit is called a hypnotic martini. Cant remember all thats in there.

rock_nog
06-18-2008, 10:43 PM
Hell, I invented the most awesome drink ever. Unfortunately, I was completely wasted at the time, and so I can't remember what it was. Crap, I vaguely recall it involved rum, lemonade, and some sort of soda. Damnit!

Shazza Dani
06-18-2008, 10:53 PM
Water or Spicy V8. =D
I don't drink soda, alcohol, or anything caffeinated; and I'm not really big on fruit juices either. Kiwi-strawberry is pretty good though.

Modus Ponens
06-18-2008, 11:19 PM
I love San Pellegrino's Limonata drink. It's like this sparkling lemonade. It's real tart and refreshing. But now that I bring up lemonade, and especially refreshment, when I was hanging around at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Southern California a few years ago, I'd go nuts riding the roller coasters and it would just be boiling outside, so I'd really need a cold drink, and lo, there before me was precisely what I sought: Soft Frozen Lemonade. It was basically a lemonade slushy, but it was the most devastatingly delicious thing I'd ever tasted. I drank like fifty of those things and got a headache just about every time.

Russ
06-18-2008, 11:21 PM
Sprite. I love it.

Dechipher
06-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Hawaiian punch and 99 Bananas.

Baja Blast and Vodka.

Gin and Orange/Pineapple juice and Sprite.

Yum yum.

Gleeok
06-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Chocolate Mocha, Amber Ale(many kinds at that), Berry smoothies, Banana milkshakes, Rockstar Mango, and good old soda. Mmmmm..

The Desperado
06-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Bud Light and Mint Mojito's. Yummm...

Trevelyan_06
06-19-2008, 02:15 AM
Hell, I invented the most awesome drink ever. Unfortunately, I was completely wasted at the time, and so I can't remember what it was. Crap, I vaguely recall it involved rum, lemonade, and some sort of soda. Damnit!

When you're wasted doesn't any drink you invent the most awesome drink ever?

Personally, if I'm drinking a soft drink it's Coke Zero. Booze is usually an imported or micro brew beer. Newcastle Brown Ale and Smithwicks Irish Ale being my two main ones.

mrz84
06-19-2008, 08:40 AM
My fav drink of all time has, and shall forever remain so, is Dr. Pepper. :kitty:

Masamune
06-19-2008, 08:59 AM
I've cut soda from my diet completely (which is hard since I get free soda at work), so I've been drinking this pomegranate lemonade stuff my mom has been buying lately. Alcohol wise, I prefer Heineken or Southern Comfort with Coke. But I don't really drink much.

Aegix Drakan
06-19-2008, 09:53 AM
:P I like Mug.

But Sprite, fruit sodas (orange, grape), and various fruit juices are good too.

Cloral
06-19-2008, 02:09 PM
I have to say I'm partial to White Russians (Kahlua, vodka, and cream). Beer's nice too, as long as you don't get the crappy mass-produced stuff.

Prrkitty
06-19-2008, 04:13 PM
^^^^ OHHH!! White Russians! YUM! Try Kahlua, cream and coffee... that's good too :)

Virgin Russian... Kahlua and milk

AlphaDawg
06-19-2008, 06:26 PM
My favorite adult beverages are, in no particular order, Caucasians (White Russians), Jack and Cokes, Crown Royal and Cokes, and SoCo and ginger ale. I'm not really a beer connoisseur but you can't go wrong with a Yuengling lager.

As for non-alcoholic beverages I can usually be seen with a Diet Coke, some diet iced tea, or Vitamin Crack Water.

SUCCESSOR
06-20-2008, 04:06 AM
Jack Daniels, root beer, and vanilla cream(or french vanilla coffee cream)

Quervo blanco or whatever the clear one is with crushed mango and some chili powder garnish on the rim of the glass

Nigger Jim or Jim beam black... whatever.. straight from the bottle.

Any Amber Ale, Michelob ULT Amber, Michelob ULT Lime Cactus

GUINNESS!!

DR PEPPER (the only addiction I have never been able to break)

Wendy's unsweetened tea, lemonade, and fruit punch mixed to taste like imitation grapefruit juice.

Any cheap beer with a shot of any cheap liquor chased with any cheap date...

Water!

Zank_Tripper
06-22-2008, 02:12 AM
Umm... Mountain Dew, in most flavors. I can think of 10 flavors, and the only ones I don't like are Pitch Black and Supernova.

Icey
06-22-2008, 02:40 AM
Umm... Mountain Dew, in most flavors. I can think of 10 flavors, and the only ones I don't like are Pitch Black and Supernova.

I seriously need to find out what these 10 flavors are.

Code Red is my bread and butter. I drink that shit pretty much daily. =)

Zank_Tripper
06-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Okay, get ready for it then:

*drumroll*

The 10 Flavors of Mountain Dew
(ranked from least favorite to favorite)

10) Pitch Black (sour grape... yuck)
9) Supernova (strawberry and melon... yuck)
8) Diet (tolerable)
7) Baja Blast (tropical, only served at Taco Bell)
6) Game Fuel (came out with the release of Halo 3)
5) Revolution (berry)
4) Voltage (blue raspberry and citrus)
3) Live Wire (orange)
2) Regular
1) Code Red (cherry)

The only ones they don't sell anymore are 10 and 6. And 9, 5, and 4 are temporary.

Icey
06-22-2008, 03:24 AM
Looks like I'm buying a pack of Revolution and one of Voltage =) Thanks.

Archibaldo
06-22-2008, 10:25 PM
I generally stick to beer. At the rate I drink I'm too lazy to be mixing up a drink every half-hour. So instead I'd rather just unscrew a cap.

But if I do drink hard liquor it would be Rum and Coke or Purple Jesus (Grape gatorade and vodka).

Cloral
06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Okay, get ready for it then:

*drumroll*

The 10 Flavors of Mountain Dew
(ranked from least favorite to favorite)

10) Pitch Black (sour grape... yuck)
9) Supernova (strawberry and melon... yuck)
8) Diet (tolerable)
7) Island Blast (tropical, only served at Taco Bell)
6) Game Fuel (came out with the release of Halo 3)
5) Revolution (berry)
4) Voltage (blue raspberry and citrus)
3) Live Wire (orange)
2) Regular
1) Code Red (cherry)

The only ones they don't sell anymore are 10 and 6. And 9, 5, and 4 are temporary.

Does that mean that Taco Bell did away with Baja Blast? Not that I ever drink mountain dew, just that I would always see the signs for it whenever I would go there.

AlexMax
06-24-2008, 02:13 AM
Cranberry Juice.

Or if we're talking alcohol, Yuengling is an awesome beer for the price you pay. And as far as liquor goes, damn near anything with Rum, Tequila or a Whiskey of some sort in it (except scotch whiskey, fuck that stuff with a rake).

Archibaldo
06-24-2008, 04:50 AM
You guys should try a gin a seven-up. It tastes like a christmas tree. But it's only good for the first drink after that it it gets gross.

Cloral
06-24-2008, 01:02 PM
That's good and all, except that I've never put a christmas tree in my mouth. I'd have to imagine though that it tastes like a combination of pine, plastic, metal, and probably a bit of dog pee.

ZTC
06-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Cloral, they still have it. It's a good seller where I work :) I hear that there might be a Frutista Freeze version of it. Whether or not there will be is anybody's guess. :shrug:

Sir_Johnamus
06-24-2008, 10:31 PM
I like Dr. Pepper, although I like mixes as well.
I once made a combination of Dr. Pepper, Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Mountain Dew, Rootbeer, cream soda, diet coke, and diet Dr. Pepper. It tasted good, although it gave me heartburn.
Wish I got free drinks.

Glitch
06-25-2008, 12:20 AM
Beer: Corona with lime or a Heiney

Mixed Drink: Crown and coke or Jack and coke

Shot: Patron

Pop: Jones Berry Lemonade Soda

moocow
06-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Beer: Bud light, Corona with lime, Red Stripe, Heineken is good, Budweiser, Bud select... oh, and a gay diet beer: Mich Ultra Light Pomegranate Raspberry lol

Mixed drink: Anything that Mike down at Tony's makes for me, or a pineapple upside down (I made 'em gooooood)

Shot: Used to be a cherry bomb, but I drank too many recently and threw up. Sooo... I dunno. As far as straight liquor goes, though, Patron.

Pop: Coke

Kool-aid: Blue raspberry lemonade, yum

Sam Atoms
07-03-2008, 04:55 PM
I've discovered a good one. V-8 (vegetable juice, not the fruity splash stuff), Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, and vodka. Very much like a Bloody Mary but with its own unique 'kick.'

As of now I've got nothing better to call it than the Hoppin' Veg Bowl. It needs a better name.

rock_nog
07-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Damn, suddenly remembered what my kick-ass drink was - rum, Mountain Dew, and a splash of orange juice.